Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Jan 22, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

3 parks one day help !

Hello !
we are off in 2 weeks ! and DDs boyfriend will be joining us for a few days as a surprise for valentine’s . he’s bought a one day hopper and they are going to start in MK , then hop to Epcot then HS ..
i know , it’s mad .. any experts here give some advice on quickest route to these parks or a better order to do them in ?
They definitely will be starting in MK , and will be visiting the other 2 in no decided order yet .
they’ve dated 6 years now , he lives in USA and stays here a lot , i’m bracing myself for a proposal 🙈

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

If it were me, I would…

Bus from MK to the Yacht and Beach Club. Walk to Epcot and enter via the International Gateway (or monorail to Epcot via the TTC)

Leave Epcot via the I G again and boat or walk to HS.

Disney332

Edited at 09:21 AM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
natebank56
Gone all Goofy

Monorail from MK to TTC then switch to Epcot line, then Skyliner from Epcot to Hollywood Studios would be my recommendation
natebank56 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Usually Epcot is open later than HS so unless they are trying to jump in the RotR queue at closing time, I would go MK > HS > Ep for best time management and also to see fireworks.

From MK to HS, the easiest way would be a park to park bus. But if it's not running, walk to Contemporary and get a HS bus from there. Then either get the boat or Skyliner to Epcot and enter through the International Gateway.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I agree with Loldis on order plus they would be less likely to be able to get on anything at HS especially the headliners. For a 1 day like that I'd also buy Genie+ (though I'm against it on principle) as it can be used between the 3 parks & should in theory give them more options. Culminating in the Epcot fireworks.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

that’s a good idea ! so you don’t have to buy a genie for each park then ? but i guess you can only reserve rides for the park you are in ?

Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
No you don't have to be in the park, so obviously the "second" lot of G+ would have to be after 14:00, I'm just not sure how sucessful it is on Park hopping & is really down to how busy it is! On a recent Allears Vlog- Molly was in HS but whilst she was Fiddle faddling (Molly speak) she was showing what was available, in this case not, in the other parks.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
No you don't have to be in the park, so obviously the "second" lot of G+ would have to be after 14:00, I'm just not sure how sucessful it is on Park hopping & is really down to how busy it is! On a recent Allears Vlog- Molly was in HS but whilst she was Fiddle faddling (Molly speak) she was showing what was available, in this case not, in the other parks.
SD
oh i love Molly and her fiddle faddling ! i might go back over her vids , might have missed that one , thank you !

Shanghai one day
Old 26 Jan 22, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

We did this back in 2019 when we had one day in the parks as part of a Disney Cruise.
We did MK, HS and Epcot because like others have said Epcot is open later and to see the fireworks there.
I'd recommend a mini van from MK to HS, as they pick up from the bus station, we waited ages for the bus and wish we had of just done that. It is an extra expense but I'd pay it to have an extra hour in the parks rather than waiting for a bus.
The plan had been to get the skyliner from HS to Epcot but when we got to Caribbean Beach the line to Epcot was down so we got the skyliner back to HS and got an Uber, just to bear in mind that can happen and have a back up.

It was an exhausting but fun day, by the time we got to Epcot we managed a ride on Soarin then collapsed on a wall to eat some food and wine poutine whilst waiting for the fireworks.

I hope they enjoy!