Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 25 Jan 22, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Give your Worst ever tv show endings

so what were you REALLY into, but you either couldnt finish, as after season 8 (or whatever) it just got so ridiculous or terrible/etc that you just couldnt finish off, or a show you watched all of, but by the end you were hate watching it out of loyalty?

a few off the top of my head...

sons of anarchy - after trudging the irish season, i just wanted it to end, but stuck with it and was just relieved when you didnt have to bother with it anymore

dexter - the english bird (lyla?) did my head in, i never bothered going back. not even julia stiles could drag me back in, and from what ive heard about the ending, im glad i never bothered, new one? maybe, but probably not...

how i met your mother - i really liked the show, but that last season or two was just mostly plodding and dragging things out. i cant even remember much, but i just felt hugely let down by the ending

things that dragged out longer than they shouldve:

the big bang theory - still had some good moments, but on the whole shouldve probably finished at least 2 seasons earlier

brooklyn nine-nine - again, still had moments of greatness, but on the whole, the last two seasons were a bit meh overall

greys anatomy - oh my god, dont even get me started on this one. i gave up about season 4. gf stuck with it till season ELEVEN! isnt it up to like s18 now? GO AWAY!

i'm expecting a lot of hate for LOST and GoT. personally, i didnt even make it past the first episode of either of them, and have no intention of ever bothering...
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

GOT don't get me started! Lol

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Definately Lost! Also Scandal I lost interest in and how to get away with murder. Also stopped watching walking dead after Glenn got killed, it really lost its way.
I’m on the fence with Big Bang as I just find it such an easy watch so I could watch it until the end of time lol.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
Definately Lost! Also Scandal I lost interest in and how to get away with murder. Also stopped watching walking dead after Glenn got killed, it really lost its way.
I’m on the fence with Big Bang as I just find it such an easy watch so I could watch it until the end of time lol.

This is exactly when me and my husband stopped watching Walking Dead too.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

I gave up up walking dead at some point in season 2... The bit at the barn. There was more action in an episode of EastEnders. I'M OOT!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Ils
Excited about Disney

Prison Break after season 2.
Ils is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

GOT

Disney332
Old 25 Jan 22, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Definitely how I met your mother! I was so invested in that series and could not believe the way they ended it! I felt I had completely wasted my time 😫

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
The Prisoner
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
bosshogg
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Firefly.

Unforgettable.

Justified
bosshogg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List