Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Jan 22, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile 12 days to go and DS1 positive

Been expecting it as it’s rife in their school but still gutted that DS has tested positive tonight with 12 days to go. DS2 (his twin) is still negative as are me & DH. Is there any chance the rest of us might not catch it and DS could test negative by Sunday 6th 😩
Old 25 Jan 22, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Fingers crossed you’ll all be ok to go 🤞🇺🇸
Good luck x

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I hope things work out, if possible keep contact with ur son who’s positive to zero and ask him to stay in his room, I’d constantly disinfect the house and take daily LFT’s and hopefully you will be fine, hope ur son hasn’t to many side effects
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Really hope you still get to go. Hopefully none of you get a positive. We are due to go in 3 weeks and like you say loads of cases in schools. We are living on tender hooks until we go. There is a really good chance your son will be neg by then.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

I know some children have tested negative day 5 ish. Plus lots of cases where not all family members became positive. Hope it works out for you.

We’re dreading getting a pos unless it’s in the next few days…
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

A friend of mine has had both kids and her husband test positive but she remained negative so it could still be that the rest of you will be okay. Fingers crossed for you.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Hopefully he will test negative in 7 days. Both DS and myself had covid but DH didn't get it. Fingers crossed it will all be OK.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Hopefully you all stayed negative (and him well).

You have option of negative test or Covid recovery, I believe, at the moment for him.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Feel for you and fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Hoping you all stay safe despite the stress levels u must be experiencing
flo-tinka is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Thankfully he doesn't have any symptoms at all. We'll do our best to distance but it's incredibly hard when he's only 10. It also seems like madness that I still have to send his twin to school where DS1 is likely to have caught it from in the first place but hey ho.
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List