Notices

Old 26 May 14, 03:04 AM  
Link to this Post
champagnegirl26
Imagineer

champagnegirl26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We're Looking For The Mouse Trip Report May 2014 Day14 Another Scorcher Hollywood Studios.

well I woke up with the boys at 7-30am and once ready we checked out, left our bags with bell services at AOA a and went to the food court for breakfast around 9am. It was mayhem in there and it made me want my villa back! I was having to wait in a very long line with two excitable boys, manage them the stroller and the tray and by the time we got to actually eat most of it was cold! It's a nice food court but it's all too busy for my liking.,...
we hopped on a bus and went to meet Sean at Hollywood studios. The boys were so excited to meet up with daddy again. When they saw him at 10.30 they jumped all over him and brad told his daddy that he was his best friend. It was lonely to be reunited again. We missed him.
we were a bit early for our fast passes so we had a wonder and took the boys to see the huge guitar, the biggest in the world according to spence.

We had fun in the rock n roller store

We then went to our fast pass to see beauty and the beast. We all loved it. Bradley and spencer were a bit concerned with gaston wanting to kill the beast and worried when he actually stabbed him ( I'm not surprised!) but they were all happy again once he turned into a prince.

We then went for lunch at the studios catering company and it. Treated the boys to the lightening McQueen power pack lunches. They loved having the cars to keep but did also end up having some unhealthy fries to go with all that healthy food ! We sat outside and we watched the Jedi training as we ate which was fun.

Next up was Indiana jones quite a fun show. Sean made a mistake telling spencer there would be fire balls and so spencer spend the next 20 mins asking if the fire was going to come into the crowd. He's a very anxious little boy bless him and it's best just not giving him too much info before things as he worries about it.

It was seriously hot today in Hs at least 35c everyone was melting but we carried on as we really wanted to see lights motor action. We got good seats and we all loved the show but just had to drink loads throughout as it was so, so hot.

Brad and spence loved seeing lightening McQueen

It was a great show and we left very tired and very hot at 3pm. We went back to the villa for a while, brad and Sean slept and spencer and I just chilled out for a bit. We decided to go out for dinner tonight and not do parks as everyone was tired. It was 7-30 we fancied a steak so tried outback, queues out the door, tried longhorn... same thing. Got desperate and tried golden corale ! Even there was mobbed! Ended ultra in sizzler of all places! There was no wait and to be fair despite the poor surroundings I had a wonderful steak and so did Sean. The kids enjoyed the buffet and I liked the bill! We had a fantastic waitress and we left a food tip and all left happy. I think memorial weekend certainly makes everywhere busy to eat! All home and off to bed early. It's been great today getting all the shows done at H.S. We loved AOA hut are so glad to be home in the villa The itinary has now been scrapped as we want to slow down a little and just do what we fancy for our last week so tomorrow we are going to magic kingdom will we make the rope drop show? I hope so!

June 2007 Masters Inn hotel Kissimmee
June 2008 Disney resort tour
May2009 Oak plantation villas
May 2010 Pop century
May 2014 Dibb villa
Aug 2016 Dibb villa
May 2018 Dibb villa
May 2019 Cumbrian lakes villa.
champagnegirl26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 03:20 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by champagnegirl26 - 26 May 14 3:20 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Brilliant trip reports, glad you are all having fun
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Another great day, and a while week to go!
Old 26 May 14, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Another great day, I do hope you get to do rope drop

Good to slow down for a bit before you burn out. You've achieved soo much already even with your young boys!
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Blondie1979
VIP Dibber

Blondie1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 30
Another lovely day for you all, and wow does it sound hot! Very jealous as it's a rainy Bank Holiday Monday here on the south east coast

Hope you make rope drop!

Anna x x
Old 26 May 14, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Another fab day, shame about the busy restaurants, but at least you got a nice steak after all! I bet being back at the villa will seem like you've entered an oasis of calm! Good idea to slow things down & go with the flow. Hope you make rope drop!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Love the pictures in all the hats - fab poses!

Lovely that you're all back together.

Hope you make it for rope drop
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 14, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Fab day! Wow 35 degrees, that's a bit too hot.

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 14, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Fieryannie
Imagineer

Lovely day, we so loved Hollywood Studios this vacation... Big thumbs up!

xxx
Animal Kingdom Lodge - HRH - Aug/Sept 2012
All Star Music Resort - June/July 2009
Fieryannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List