Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Oct 18, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by johnny1352 View Post
At volcano bay and still unable to upgrade to a 2 park annual pass from a three park ticket. They are wanting $75 plus tax per person to upgrade to a seasonal pass which seems a lot more than the $53 people have been paying lately for the same upgrade.
But you have used the volcano bay? So you have been to 3 parks? We hadnt been to volcano bay so only used 2 parks. I think thats why. We obviously had universal rebaited us for volcano bay as it wasnt used
Old 21 Oct 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
But you have used the volcano bay? So you have been to 3 parks? We hadnt been to volcano bay so only used 2 parks. I think thats why. We obviously had universal rebaited us for volcano bay as it wasnt used
Sorry. To clarify. We went to volcano bay guest services as we are staying at cabana bay and it is just a short walk away and went to see if they could upgrade before entering the park.

Some people seem to have entered and still managed to downgrade for next year but seems that is now not an option and ticket upgrade prices seem to have risen from $53 to $75
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Sorry. To clarify. We went to volcano bay guest services as we are staying at cabana bay and it is just a short walk away and went to see if they could upgrade before entering the park.

Some people seem to have entered and still managed to downgrade for next year but seems that is now not an option and ticket upgrade prices seem to have risen from $53 to $75
Still a lot cheaper than a 14 day ticket at £250 if u know u set going back
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
Still a lot cheaper than a 14 day ticket at £250 if u know u set going back
Yeah it is and it is even better value knowing you get 15 months but at volcano bay they didn’t mention the extra months so at universal tonight for hhn So on way out we will upgrade
Old 23 Oct 18, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Yeah it is and it is even better value knowing you get 15 months but at volcano bay they didn’t mention the extra months so at universal tonight for hhn So on way out we will upgrade
Yeah I think this new policy is slowly getting cascaded around all the ticket counters as more and more people are struggling to get it downgraded to 2 parks. We couldn't in September and so just went with "its still cheaper than 1 day next year" Annoying though!
Old 23 Oct 18, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dazzabird
Excited about Disney

Can I upgrade a UK bought 14 day 3 park ticket to a preferred annual pass and get the extra 6 months free ?

I’m sure I’ve read on a forum that it had been done.

Thanks
dazzabird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 18, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dazzabird View Post
Can I upgrade a UK bought 14 day 3 park ticket to a preferred annual pass and get the extra 6 months free ?

Thanks
Yes you can. I haven't done it with the free 6 months but someone reported they got the free 3 months for the seasonal the other week so I can't see why this would be any different.
Old 24 Oct 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dazzabird
Excited about Disney

Thanks for the reply...

Was at guest services yesterday and they said no...

So was looking for a reference point of someone that has done it

Cheers
dazzabird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
steviet78
Excited about Disney

steviet78's Reviews
Originally Posted by dazzabird View Post

Thanks
Yes you can, we upgraded to a premier pass and got six months extra.
steviet78 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List