Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Jan 19, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Most of my wardrobe is from Dressbarn! I know some think it’s frumpy, but I find the clothes great quality and sensibly priced. I definitely don’t think I look a frump!
I also look on you tube and follow certain people for make up and crafting ideas. Then I look up the products to add to my shopping lists!
And go in every dollar tree we come across! It’s anazong what you can find in these places that you just don’t realise you needed! Lol!
I notice that Dressbarn has been rebranded as Roz & Ali - at least the one at LBV Outlets was in October
dressbarn/the-roz-al...ction-/C-10991

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
I notice that Dressbarn has been rebranded as Roz & Ali - at least the one at LBV Outlets was in October
dressbarn/the-roz-al...ction-/C-10991
It was rebranding last year that I noticed. It seemed similar clothing to what I usually get. The Jones Studio smarter office wear was still there.
Old 21 Jan 19, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post
Ohhhhhhh another make up shop we have to visit! How come the Americans get all the good shops?

I do love Sephora face masks- and their overnight hair masks. I always buy so many when I’m in Paris near a Sephora that I can go the whole year without running out again ! I even have a Sephora points card, but I’ll have to see if it works in the US or just in France.
I initially signed up for a Sephora points card in Orlando and used it in Paris a few times via the app on my phone, so it works that way around, not sure if a French one works in the US but I can’t see why not. Happy shopping... and I second the suggestion of Ulta! Some of them stock colourpop now.
Old 21 Jan 19, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post
I haven’t yet decided if we will make the trip to the Florida mall, or just shop Disney springs, but all suggestions are welcome and I’ll figure out the logistics later!
Id rather sit and chew my own arms off than actually try and shop at Disney Springs unless of course you have a bottomless pit of money and love over paying.

You can buy the same elsewhere for less. It wont be as busy elsewhere either.
Old 21 Jan 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Can't believe I'm on a shopping thread but if you want a few 'up market' stores then have a look at Mall at Millenia.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List