Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jun 16, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LPCKG
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

LPCKG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Just completed OLCI, the print out confirms the details and states we may head straight to the garage. Is there anything else we need to do save for turning up with the booking form and credit card used?
Hilton Orlando & Portofino Bay Resort 2016 / Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress & Royal Pacific Resort 2010 / Orlando World Center Marriott Resort 2009 / Hard Rock Hotel 2006 / Portofino Bay Resort 2005 / Port Orleans Riverside 2004 / Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort 2003 / Orange Lake Resort & Country Club 1992 / Vistana Resort 1988
LPCKG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 16, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by barry206 View Post
I'm struggling as well to skip counter.. did OLCI and that's as far as I got.. I fear it's the counter or kiosk for me. Will free driver have to be with me, as they'll already be in Orlando...
They usually want to check all licences, whether at the desk or at the gate if you've skipped.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 16, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
They only need your flight details incase your flight is delayed, so they know what time to expect you. I am sure if you do the online check in again there is an option to add flight details, then I would do the skip the counter bit again just to make sure its gone through.
Thanks, will give it a go.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 16, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshire_Dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LPCKG View Post
Just completed OLCI, the print out confirms the details and states we may head straight to the garage. Is there anything else we need to do save for turning up with the booking form and credit card used?
Have you completed the Skip the Counter procedure as well?

If not, you need to. Please see the instructions in the OP.

Once you have completed that you'll need a print out of it and your credit (debit) card and your licence.
Yorkshire_Dan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 16, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LPCKG
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

LPCKG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Yorkshire_Dan View Post
Have you completed the Skip the Counter procedure as well?

If not, you need to. Please see the instructions in the OP.

Once you have completed that you'll need a print out of it and your credit (debit) card and your licence.
I'm not sure but think I've done both OLCI and skip the counter. I entered cc details, confirmed agreement to the insurance bits and appeared to have covered all the points in the OP Only got one voucher that does head to garage! Does that sound right? We filled in all the sections and got to the voucher.
Hilton Orlando & Portofino Bay Resort 2016 / Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress & Royal Pacific Resort 2010 / Orlando World Center Marriott Resort 2009 / Hard Rock Hotel 2006 / Portofino Bay Resort 2005 / Port Orleans Riverside 2004 / Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort 2003 / Orange Lake Resort & Country Club 1992 / Vistana Resort 1988
LPCKG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 16, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Diggity-Dog
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
That's what I did and also got email confirmation.

DLP Davy Crockett 2000,2005.2006 Santa Fe 2005,2010 Adagio Val D'Europe Halloween 2013 Explorers Christmas 2013 Adagio Val D'Europe May 2014
ORLANDO West Stonebridge 2008,
Tuscan Hills 2008,2009,
Sunset Lakes ,Hard Rock Hotel WDW Dolphin 2011

Hampton Lakes, Hard Rock and WDW Yacht Club Christmas 2012/New Year 2013
Emerald Island & Hard Rock Hotel 2016
Diggity-Dog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 16, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshire_Dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LPCKG View Post
I'm not sure but think I've done both OLCI and skip the counter. I entered cc details, confirmed agreement to the insurance bits and appeared to have covered all the points in the OP Only got one voucher that does head to garage! Does that sound right? We filled in all the sections and got to the voucher.
That sounds about right.

As long as you have a barcode and the paperwork states head straight to the garage you should be fine.
Yorkshire_Dan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 16, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
TJ68
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I did online check in..couldnt do.skip the counter just went back into online check in and says ..head straight to.your car? But i have only done online check in?
TJ68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I only did online check in when I went in Octotber (that's all online allowed me to do) and I was fine and told to go straight to the garage!

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 16, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshire_Dan
Apprentice Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
Closed Thread