Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 Mar 17, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lovemickey View Post
When asking Thomson, nobody seems to be able to explain why people who booked 3days ago have received tickets but those who booked 3weeks ago are still waiting. Just get a generic reply that the policy has changed and that tickets will be received up to 14 days before the show.
Let's hope so but still seems mad that people not going until August already have theirs. Think Thomson have taken on more than they can cope with
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
If you type La Nouba seating plan in to Google, you'll get loads of results in images that you'll be able to look at. We've got the same seats when we go next month.
Thanks Vickie- they look like decent ones. Hope you enjoy it.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Mayflower33
Excited about Disney

I booked today - hoping the offer works now!
Mayflower33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessShelly
Excited about Disney

Booked Thomson deal everyone is talking about on 3 March. Received 1) email last night from Transfer and Activity Bank (Orlando) and 2) email from Thompson this morning both containing same official Disney E-ticket for the show. Seats are at the aisle in section 101 so all in all my experience has been entirely smooth. I think Thomson might have been a bit overwhelmed but I can't complain about service or price. I hope everyone understands now that even if their official Disney E-ticket does not come through before their holiday that quite a few people have reported that they have successfully presented their original email confirmation and experienced no problems at the Cirque box office.
PrincessShelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Liz
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Originally Posted by elmspenguin View Post
Another one of the 15th club still waiting for e-tickets.
Booked on 15th Feb 5pm. Only received the first 1st voucher E-ticket.
I rang Thomson who after a very long time said that I will get the proper E-mail anytime but within 14days of the show. Explained that we've booked this for our last night and staying for over 14days so won't be able to print out the voucher. Was told that if that happened to find an Internet cafe where I could print it out :angry: !
I won't be doing that!
Will just go with the original e-ticket and hope it's ok (booked for 8 of us hoping we're all sat together)
Old 8 Mar 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Angelbee
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Just been emailed my tickets all 4 of us together, I was another one that bought them on 15th Feb.
Thanks OP, really excited now not seen it before.
Angelbee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I have no idea whatsoever as to what is going on with these tickets. I had rang up and tried to change my tickets to accessible ones and I has supposedly done it. Today i have received my tickets from Thomson but having looked on the seating map they are actually category 1 seats, not sure if they are accessible they don't look like they are but on 3 rows up so we could lift and carry our son no problem we are in block 206 row cc
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

I got mine today and only ordered last week, got 206 row dd, really pleased

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KateD View Post
This is true we are split up and still waiting to hear back after several emails. We have been allocated 4 seats in block 105 and 2 in 101 miles apart 😓 My sister works at Thomson in their head office so I've put her on the case now as well
I sent them a email on Sunday then another last night but still not heard back yet, we are also in 105 and 101.
Old 8 Mar 17, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Tickets arrived!

Have just had email with our seats - five of us, Section 101 Row F - all together - phew!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List