Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Nov 17, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Dollymixture
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Does anyone know if you can get the ultimate package via this offer? We are hoping to do Busch too! Thanks
Dollymixture is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Paddcomp
Imagineer

Mobile

Just to be clear and hopefully answer a few questions the offer is against Gift Admission Package which prices are already posted on the Discovery Cove website. The Ultimate Swim with no blackout days is $354, others are less.
It's not a discount off the individual day price you'd normally book.
Hope this helps.
Easter 2014 - Oak Island cove Dibb Villa
Easter 2018 - Lindfields Dibb Villa
Paddcomp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Paddcomp View Post
Just to be clear and hopefully answer a few questions the offer is against Gift Admission Package which prices are already posted on the Discovery Cove website. The Ultimate Swim with no blackout days is $354, others are less.
It's not a discount off the individual day price you'd normally book.
Hope this helps.
So if I want to book for a day in May, I could book a gift package with blockout days ( because they say the blockout days are Easter and high season JUNE-Aug) this price is $254 before any discount is applied. Which equates to around £190. The current price to book a specific day in May is £209. So looks like a good way to do it even without any BF deal? Or am I missing something?
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisblanc
Apprentice Imagineer

Ah, it all makes sense now.

So my guess is they'll take the $110 of the no blackout ultimate swim tickets and then a little less from the blackout ultimate swim, a little less off the blackout non swim and a little less off the no blackout non swim. I'm guessing the bottom will be about 50 off

I'll definitely be waiting for this tomorrow though
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Originally Posted by chrisblanc View Post

So my guess is they'll take the $110 of the no blackout ultimate swim tickets and then a little less from the blackout ultimate swim, a little less off the blackout non swim and a little less off the no blackout non swim. I'm guessing the bottom will be about 50 off

this is exactly just what I guessed with DH! We will see if we are right on Friday

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
this is exactly just what I guessed with DH! We will see if we are right on Friday
If you are on the email list you'll be able to find out tomorrow at 5pm
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pinkpoochie View Post
So if I want to book for a day in May, I could book a gift package with blockout days ( because they say the blockout days are Easter and high season JUNE-Aug) this price is $254 before any discount is applied. Which equates to around £190. The current price to book a specific day in May is £209. So looks like a good way to do it even without any BF deal? Or am I missing something?
Whilst, in principle, you are correct - I am not sure your maths is right

Gift package with blockout days = $254
Day ticket throughout May = $260

Not sure how a $6 saving equates to a £19 saving but the discounted gift package will certainly be the way to go
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
Whilst, in principle, you are correct - I am not sure your maths is right

Gift package with blockout days = $254
Day ticket throughout May = $260

Not sure how a $6 saving equates to a £19 saving but the discounted gift package will certainly be the way to go
I’m converting the $ price into £ at current rate... maybe I’ve had too many vinos! Will check again tomorrow

Edited at 10:29 PM.
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by chrisblanc View Post

Looks like it.

So we are looking at the prices across all the packages/dates being available for a maximum of $254 [ quite a saving if you plan on doing ultimate in high season ] down to something less than $195 [ but extremely unlikely to be as low as $85 but you never know ]

Last year, didn't they also follow the Black Friday offer up a month later with cheap upgrade prices to Ultimate packages ? Or did I imagine that.

Edited at 10:38 PM.
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pinkpoochie View Post
I’m converting the $ price into £ at current rate... maybe I’ve had too many vinos! Will check again tomorrow

That bit is correct but, at the same exchange rate, $260 ( the day ticket price for May) is £195 not £209