Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Jan 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by MJW01 View Post
Tickets booked - just waiting for confirmation email with tickets attached. How long did it take between booking and receiving the confirmation? Many thanks
about 2 hours for me
pocketaces is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MJW01
Getting to know the DIBB

Thanks
MJW01 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Do the printable tickets get exchanged for real tickets, or will I have to keep 4 A4 sized bits of paper in my wallet?!
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
familybell
Apprentice Imagineer

The a4 print is your actual turnstile ticket, bit of a pain but worth the saving
familybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you universal tickets bought. Now need to decide Disney.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by familybell View Post
The a4 print is your actual turnstile ticket, bit of a pain but worth the saving
£111.50 saving! I think Guest Services would swap-over for real tickets if you asked / can be bothered to queue.
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Bought mine last night, great saving on universal tickets, I got an instant confirmation email however my actual tickets email has not arrived yet, has anyone else had to wait that long for it
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post
Bought mine last night, great saving on universal tickets, I got an instant confirmation email however my actual tickets email has not arrived yet, has anyone else had to wait that long for it
I ordered our Disney tickets mid morning yesterday, confirmation came through within 30 mins and the actual ticket (mines a will call ticket) has just come through now.
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just wanted to say a big Thank you to the op Pocketaces for starting this thread.

My MYW hopper plus tickets have saved us almost £500. We only have 10 days after doing Universal and I only wanted to spend at the most 6 days doing Disney, the thought of spending £1500 for the four of us was hurting😏
With the extra 20% off we've got exactly what we wanted with the 3 day hopper into the main parks plus 3 water park days at a price I'm happy with.

For anyone unsure about this deal it's totally legit. I've just entered the reference number on the will call voucher into MDE and all our tickets are showing ready to book our fast passes at the 30 day point.

Thanks again
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I bought sea world tickets yesterday I did receive my confirmation email but no tickets yet. I'm not worried thou.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List