Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey fanatic
Serious Dibber

nov 2019 not booked flights yet

Hi guys I have booked hotel, dining plan and tickets for nov this year, I havnt booked flights yet and starting to look properly next weekend. The few I have looked at dont come with luggage! its been 5 years since we last went but surely this isn't the "norm" now? im hoping to get the flights for 500pp return, am I been realistic?
mickey fanatic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Yes I'd think £500 per person in November including luggage is perfectly doable, depending on airport of departure etc.

A lot of flight companies now give you a "basic" fare then you can add on luggage/seat reservation etc to suit you.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey fanatic
Serious Dibber

Yea I thought it was, im looking at Manchester but I could go London airports if we have to, I saw a flight with virgin and then I tried to add luggage but it only let me add one piece between 4! x
mickey fanatic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Virgin have direct MAN-MCO flights including 1 bag of 23kg for £562
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey fanatic View Post
Hi guys I have booked hotel, dining plan and tickets for nov this year, I havnt booked flights yet and starting to look properly next weekend. The few I have looked at dont come with luggage! its been 5 years since we last went but surely this isn't the "norm" now? im hoping to get the flights for 500pp return, am I been realistic?
From your countdown we appear to be going same day - Thu 7th Nov. I am doing Ba from Glasgow to Gatwick to Orlando and I got that for 347 per person incl bags but not seat selection. That was last month after a post on here but same flights now 517. Gets in to Orlando 16.25. Watch as these flights have been fluctuating.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

If your date is Nov 7th then Virgin have direct flights for £560 which includes 1 bag and select your seats when you book

Old 19 Jan 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Hi
I'm hoping to travel 31/10/19 for 2 weeks have booked DVC at home resort of Saratoga but my boss is being really slow in agreeing everyone's annual leave ( our 2019 leave year starts in April), so I darent book any flights until leave is confirmed
Getting impatient now
I have started my countdown though

Edited at 11:07 PM. Reason: Addition
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chris_rigg
A Guest at All-Stars

chris_rigg's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We are going November 9th for 17 nights booked they ba holidays fly drive was a really good deal for us 1,500 for 2 adults 1 teen and 1 child. Car hire fully inclusive of insurance flying from Gatwick into Tampa. I only live 20 miles from Manchester airport but price difference compared was a joke! Worth looking at for you. Hope this helps you find a good price. Ours works out at 395 each with car hire.
chris_rigg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post

We're going in November too and I haven't looked at flights either! Well, I had a quick look and was put off by the price (anything more than £400 pp seems expensive to me; I like bargains!) so I'm now putting it off!

I'm sure you'll be able to find something, though. I personally always book flights first, then follow up with hotels etc, just because I find that flights are the things that can vary the most in price and I prefer to be able to be flexible to get the best deal.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tb2tb2
Getting Excited

hi we are also going novemer and have just booked flights with b a from heathrow but we are flying into miami we got flights to new york, new york - miami and miami back to heathrow with a car for 444 each 4 travelling.
Tb2tb2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List