Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 13 Nov 08, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma&shauna
slightly serious Dibber

Virgin 2009 ticket prices !

OMG! Having seen the activity on here over the last week or so regarding Disney 2009 tickets going up in price i have started to check online everywhere to see who has the best price even though i am not going till Nov 2009.
Well i only rang Virgin today and manage to book 14 day ultimate Disney tickets for £183 per adult! I double checked this was right and they assured me it was, i checked with the others in our party and they agreed to book it. When i rang back the consultant advised me it's because they have the prices in thier brochures and as soon as thier new book comes out they will be going up like everyone elses!

It's actually an offer of 14 days for the price of 7 aswell !
People might know already and i know not everyone is booked with Virgin...but though i would share just incase!

(some people were quoting £265! )
SL DLRP Jun 04 - NY DLRP Dec 04 - Sri Lanka Tour Jun 05 - NYC Dec 05 - Celebrity Cruise Jun 06 Bangkok Nov 06 - Phuket Nov 06 - QII Florida Oct 07 - Villa in Olu Deniz Turkey Sept 08 - QII Florida Nov 09 SL DLRP Jul 10 - Iberostar Costa Dorada Dominican Oct 10 - Egypt Dec 10 - Lapland Dec 10 - Baron Palms Egypt May 11 - QII Florida Nov 2011
gemma&shauna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gemma&shauna View Post
OMG! Having seen the activity on here over the last week or so regarding Disney 2009 tickets going up in price i have started to check online everywhere to see who has the best price even though i am not going till Nov 2009.
Well i only rang Virgin today and manage to book 14 day ultimate Disney tickets for £183 per adult! I double checked this was right and they assured me it was, i checked with the others in our party and they agreed to book it. When i rang back the consultant advised me it's because they have the prices in thier brochures and as soon as thier new book comes out they will be going up like everyone elses!

People might know already and i know not everyone is booked with Virgin...but though i would share just incase!

I got my confirmation today for my 2009 disney tickets at 161 each,so pleased i came on dibb when i did that day and took advantage of the offer from charter travel, not sure what they are now with them as this was about 10 days ago.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma&shauna
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jcjcjc View Post
I got my confirmation today for my 2009 disney tickets at 161 each,so pleased i came on dibb when i did that day and took advantage of the offer from charter travel, not sure what they are now with them as this was about 10 days ago.
You are lucky as Charter travel has raised thier prices since then aswell, i looked through everyone today and am glad i booked my holiday with Virgin as at the moment they seem to be the cheapest!
SL DLRP Jun 04 - NY DLRP Dec 04 - Sri Lanka Tour Jun 05 - NYC Dec 05 - Celebrity Cruise Jun 06 Bangkok Nov 06 - Phuket Nov 06 - QII Florida Oct 07 - Villa in Olu Deniz Turkey Sept 08 - QII Florida Nov 09 SL DLRP Jul 10 - Iberostar Costa Dorada Dominican Oct 10 - Egypt Dec 10 - Lapland Dec 10 - Baron Palms Egypt May 11 - QII Florida Nov 2011
gemma&shauna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
zorber
Excited about Disney

did they say when they would be putting the prices or when the new broucher would be out?

thanks
zorber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
P.Sherman
Apprentice Imagineer

We think that Virgin seem to be about the best around for tickets at the moment. We have ordered our disney ultimate and flexitickets with them. The disney tickets were £183 for 14day ultimate (14 for 7)and we got our flexitickets for £130 which seemed pretty good!

dreaming of my happy place
P.Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma&shauna
slightly serious Dibber

No they could'nt say, so she said, however they are still one thier first edition brochure as far as i can see so i would imagine not for much longer?

But you can add them on to your balance ( if you are travelling outside balance due date) and pay nothing today!

We added universal 2 park bonuses aswell as they were also the cheapest around at the moment!
Old 13 Nov 08, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
clairemichelle
Imagineer

clairemichelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We've booked our Disney tickets with VH - not yet decided which Universal or Seaworld tickets we want yet, so perhaps need to get on with that! Anyone know their current prices? !

clairemichelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tiniegil
Imagineer

No they could'nt say, so she said, however they are still one thier first edition brochure as far as i can see so i would imagine not for much longer?

But you can add them on to your balance ( if you are travelling outside balance due date) and pay nothing today!

We added universal 2 park bonuses aswell as they were also the cheapest around at the moment!
So will it still be ok to do if you have paid in full with VA to add on?

Need a new Florrie date pleasy muchily
tiniegil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 08, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma&shauna
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tiniegil View Post
So will it still be ok to do if you have paid in full with VA to add on?
I don't see why not, if you were to book in store at the agency i work in with virgin and then add on tickets this would be fine...

Just added on discovery cove ultimate tickets aswell at £183 per adult which again is the lowest i could find them plus we don't have to pay out now for them before xmas!
Old 13 Nov 08, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
P.Sherman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by clairemichelle View Post
We've booked our Disney tickets with VH - not yet decided which Universal or Seaworld tickets we want yet, so perhaps need to get on with that! Anyone know their current prices? !
We added on our flextickets to our virgin booking last week - we had already done our disney ones with them, but we were worried Universal might hike their prices up too so thought we would do it now just in case, and the flexticket (not the flexticket plus, as we didn't want to do busch gardens again!) was £130 each for the adult ticket

dreaming of my happy place
P.Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread