Closed Thread

Old 12 Jan 10, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
cesca86
Very Serious Dibber

cesca86's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Gosh thats quite a jump. Maybe i should think about buying my ticket for may 2011 now just in case ()
Lumiere: Ma chère mademoiselle. It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite to relax, let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents... your dinner.
cesca86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyD
Imagineer

DisneyD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 14
I just ordered mine from travel republic - prices not gone up yet thank goodness!

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 12 Jan 10, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
catsandtrees
Imagineer

Just to add that I used viator last year and got vouchers and had NO problems whatsever exchanging them for real tickets at the parks.
2013 - Sorry kids no trip this year
May 2014 - NYC & Florida trip but no report
2015 - "really mum, no trip again!"
July 2016 - HRH/RPR/Villa - Yay
September 2016 - me and my dad go to Amsterdam
March 2017 - me and my sister go to Iceland
August 2017 - mums 70th birthday surprise family holiday to Lanzarote
catsandtrees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Still debating what to do, but this code might work until end Jan for 5% off Viator:

DT5

HTH
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
JANELOU
Excited about Disney

HI,
I am looking for a 2 park 1 day ticket... Its gonna cost me a fortune... We went last year for 3 weeks and got the 2 park 14 day ticket and did all of the rides and shows. This year we have already got a pretty full iterniary and can only really fit in 1 day (hence wanted 1 day ticket)... Daughter loves the simpsons, men in black and alot of the rides at Islands of Adventure...
Oh well - better keep saving...
Janelou
JANELOU is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Orlandobelle View Post
... yikes - looks like the Harry Potter ripple effect has started

blogs.orlandosentinel/bus...rism_aviation/

Prices are going up!

Here are the new tickets/prices
bloomin' heck! So glad I bit the bullet and ordered the 2 park 14 day passes from Florida Tix at the beginning of last week.I paid £72 for each adult ticket, and I believe I saw them a few days before I actually paid for £70...not that I've got them yet, I think the posties must have a backlog because of the snow!

Anyone worrying about WDW passes prices going up? Not sure when to get these.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
The-JAXX
Imagineer

The-JAXX's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JANELOU View Post
HI,
I am looking for a 2 park 1 day ticket... Its gonna cost me a fortune... We went last year for 3 weeks and got the 2 park 14 day ticket and did all of the rides and shows. This year we have already got a pretty full iterniary and can only really fit in 1 day (hence wanted 1 day ticket)... Daughter loves the simpsons, men in black and alot of the rides at Islands of Adventure...
Oh well - better keep saving...
Janelou

Cheaper for you to buy the 7 day ticket

viator/tours/Florida/...276-WHAT-3-2-1

no price icrease yet
DLP-May02,Oct05,April08,FLORIDA- May03,Holiday inn,Xmas04QualityInnApril06VillasofSomerset/RPR,Aug07BahamaBay/RPR,Dec08 BahamaBay,Aug10 BahamaBay/HRH,Feb11 New York,Aug11 Cypress,Aug12 BahamaBay/Vegas,Feb14 BahamaBay,Aug14 Sanfran/Vegas/LA,Aug15 Bahamabay/Aug16 vegas/monteray /san diego/Mar17 NewYork/Dec17 Disney Cruise/Bahama Bay/Jun18 Florida/Sep18 Seattle/Hawaii/Dec18 Florida/Feb19 ParisDisney/Jun19 Barbados/Dec19 Bahama Bay
The-JAXX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by The-JAXX View Post
Cheaper for you to buy the 7 day ticket

viator/tours/Florida/...276-WHAT-3-2-1

no price icrease yet
When you put in your dates do you put the exact dates or earlier? Are they tickets or vouchers and does it really matter what date you enter when booking?

We need 2 day tickets for when we've got RPR booked in August for 2 nights.

Caron
Old 12 Jan 10, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
kevstarkie
Excited about Disney

Just purchased from Travel Republic. Was going to buy later in year from Universal direct including HHN stay and scream and express passes but for such a hike in prices I will have to get the stay and scream when I arrive as don't think you can buy them if not buying park tickets at same time.
Cane Island Resort 2013
Emerald Island Resort & PBH 2018
kevstarkie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
When you put in your dates do you put the exact dates or earlier? Are they tickets or vouchers and does it really matter what date you enter when booking?

We need 2 day tickets for when we've got RPR booked in August for 2 nights.

Caron
Hi Caron, this was on viator site when I clicked what if I need to change my dates:

"
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience.

That's OK!*

Once your Viator booking is confirmed, you'll print a voucher with complete reservation details, including the tour operator's local telephone number. You can call them directly with any last-minute questions or date-change requests. And they'll look after you, subject to availability of course! Don't forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher, made with Viator.

* Excludes tickets for shows, musicals, theater and other events that are not for exchange or 100% non-refundable (as per Viator's Terms and Conditions).
"

So it's a voucher and looks as if you need to put in precise dates?

use DT5 for 5% off
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Tags
universal tickets