Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 6 Aug 10, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

** 1 WEEK REMAINING **Seaworld 1-day bogof code

1 Free ticket with Every Regular priced ticket Purchased (up to a max of 6), valid on 1 day e-ticket ($78.95+tax) purchased thru the Seaworld Website seaworld/Tickets/Visitors.aspx

CODE: PEPSIEXCLUSIVE

2ND DAY FREE OFFER STILL APPLIES

I have used this myself and can confirm it works
(2Ad, 2Kids for $157.90+10.28= $168.18)

T & C's
Offer valid for Seaworld Orlando ONLY, Internet Purchase only, not available on the Gate. Tickets must be Purchased by 31 Aug 2010 and used by 21 Dec 2010

Edited at 12:55 PM. Reason: incomplete post, SOME CLARIFICATION WAS REQUIRED
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 10, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you for sharing.
I just got e tickets for 6 and it cost me about £28 per ticket so I'm well chuffed.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 10, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Found this deal earlier today and booked 4 tickets at $168. Seemed too good to be true but all has gone through and I have printed off the e-tickets without problem.

With the 2nd day free definitely a bit of a bargain!
Old 7 Aug 10, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Just wanted to add that when i looked at the OP's original price, my heart went into my mouth as I realised it said 1 free child ticket with each adult ticket!
We have only got 1 child eligable and I had gone and bought 6 tickets !
Then I went back onto the Seaworld site and it makes no mention of free child tickets, it's for all, I guess because the adult ticket is the same as a childs' priced on.
So PHEW ! I had a minor panic attack then

Just edited to say all tickets that you have to pay for are charged at the adult price of $79.95 and not the child price of $68.95 but still a great saving!

Edited at 10:41 AM. Reason: add to comment
Old 7 Aug 10, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Oficially gutted

I thought i got a good deal last week on the adult at child price deal. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

If I can summon up the energy, I may try and see if I can convince them to give me the deal...
Old 7 Aug 10, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by oct10 View Post
Oficially gutted

I thought i got a good deal last week on the adult at child price deal. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

If I can summon up the energy, I may try and see if I can convince them to give me the deal...
Did you buy from their site and get e tickets?
If you only bought them last week you may be able to cancel and re order.
I have one annual pass which I bought via e Ticket and I have to activate it when I get there.
I still have the option of cancelling it and being refunded if I wish to, not that i do, but the option is there.
Good Luck
Old 7 Aug 10, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post

There is nowhere to cancel, but they must have a policy.

So I have decided to be up front and honest with them. I have sent an email stating exactly the situation and asking them nicely if they will allow me to cancel and re book.

Don't ask, don't get!
Old 7 Aug 10, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Baggie Bird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by oct10 View Post
There is nowhere to cancel, but they must have a policy.

So I have decided to be up front and honest with them. I have sent an email stating exactly the situation and asking them nicely if they will allow me to cancel and re book.

Don't ask, don't get!
I brought my Dad his Seaworld ticket for Father's Day which left the 3 of us to get tickets when we had some extra money.

I think I might email them about the buy 2 get 2 free offer and see if they will let me cancel Dad's ticket and re-book.

If not, I will order 2 paying and get 2 free and then post if another party of 3 wants the free ticket as I think I will need the name of the person for the e-ticket.

1999 Villa Davenport Lakes, 2001 Villa Windsor Palms
2003 with friends in LBV 2005/2006, 2007 Villa Southern Dunes, 2008 Villa Greater Groves, 2009 Bally's Vegas Villa - Hampton Lakes, 2010 Blue Heron Beach Resort, 2011 Dibb Townhouse Regal Palms 2015 Heron Villa High Grove
Baggie Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 10, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Great deal,
Was able to purchase 2 adult tickets for the total price of $84.09 includes tax with 2nd day free.(not just for child tickets)
Old 7 Aug 10, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ginstar76
Excited about Disney

"If not, I will order 2 paying and get 2 free and then post if another party of 3 wants the free ticket as I think I will need the name of the person for the e-ticket."

We are in the same situation. 2 adults and 1 child. Anyone have any advice on the cheapest way to book these tickets?
ginstar76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread