Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 2 Sep 13, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

If its all in 1 order, I think you'll get 3 passes.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 13, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Think u will get 6 do it online as a dummy booking I got 5 only ordered 4 universal tickets and some other tickets but not Disney tickets
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 13, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
whiteswan
Imagineer

whiteswan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by whiteswan View Post
Quick question...

If I order 3 x 21 day disney ultimate and also 3 x 2 park universal tickets for 2014 for 3 people will this give me 6 x lego passes or just 3 ?

Dave
Hi

Just to clear a few things up... my order above would only get 4 free legoland passes - however if i split it up into 2 seperate orders I could get 7 - confusing ?

I also asked about price matching and the legoland tickets and have been told its one or the other... not both - and according to them NOBODY has pricematched and also got the Legoland tickets.

They are almost £150 more expensive than Florida Escapes on their normal prices - so it kind of defeats the object of the Legoland Tickets - this in my opinion is NOT the bargain it seems to be - their prices are "loaded" to pay for the Legoland ones... this is just my opinion.

Off to Florida Escapes...

Dave
whiteswan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 13, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
champagnegirl26
Imagineer

champagnegirl26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I just decided to get my universal tickets for the free Legoland ones.I will buy my more expensive Disney ones on a price match later.

June 2007 Masters Inn hotel Kissimmee
June 2008 Disney resort tour
May2009 Oak plantation villas
May 2010 Pop century
May 2014 Dibb villa
Aug 2016 Dibb villa
May 2018 Dibb villa
May 2019 Cumbrian lakes villa.
champagnegirl26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 13, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Hi

I also asked about price matching and the legoland tickets and have been told its one or the other... not both - and according to them NOBODY has pricematched and also got the Legoland tickets.

Dave
Not true though I copied and pasted from their confirmation email the deal I got below

5 x Universal 2-Park Bonus Ticket (Adult 2014) - £585 (£117 each)

1 x Florida Mall Shopping Voucher - £0

5 x LEGOLAND Florida 14 Day Promo Ticket - £0 (£0 each)

5 x Free Round-trip Coach Transportation to LEGOLAND Florida - £0 (£0 each)
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 13, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
whiteswan
Imagineer

whiteswan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Dinglebert View Post
Not true though I copied and pasted from their confirmation email the deal I got below

5 x Universal 2-Park Bonus Ticket (Adult 2014) - £585 (£117 each)

1 x Florida Mall Shopping Voucher - £0

5 x LEGOLAND Florida 14 Day Promo Ticket - £0 (£0 each)

5 x Free Round-trip Coach Transportation to LEGOLAND Florida - £0 (£0 each)
I honestly believe what you are saying - I was only posting what I had been told by them.

Dave
whiteswan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 13, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
I honestly believe what you are saying - I was only posting what I had been told by them.

Dave
Dave

We are at cross meanings. I did not think for a second you were questioning what I said. I was surprised, happy when they agreed to honour the pricematch and give me the lego deal. However, I have always purchased all my tickets with them so perhaps, £40 is nothing in the scheme of things to keep custom. Just hope the person who offered the deal did not get into trouble for doing it.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 13, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Luke Jaywalker
slightly serious Dibber

ATD have seriously messed this one up ,like many people I try and get the best deal.So I phoned them today at 3pm and asked them to price match(Disney + universal 14 ticket £369 their price) American attractions £348 price.The lady said no as Amercian attractions charge a cc fee, I said how about Florida tix £352 she then said yes.I then asked if she would still give me the Legoland Tickets and she said no as it is like for like .I then told her about this site and that others have received the "Free" Legoland tickets even with the price match and at first she didn't know what to say when I said so it depends who answers the phone then.The lady then said from Monday our managers have said that we can't give out the Legoland tickets if we price match.I then asked to speak to a manager and was told to wait a minute then she came back on the line and said "He is out at lunch" this was at 3pm
Luke Jaywalker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 13, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post

They made a mess cos it goes on who u get on phone and its wrong
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 13, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Luke Jaywalker
slightly serious Dibber

I just phoned back and spoke to somebody else and the conversation was a lot more positive and he was completely different .I again asked if he could price match and include the Legoland tickets, he said he couldn't match Florida escapes price of £347 but would try and get as close as he could and include the Legoland tickets.He came back with £358(inc Legoland) which I was happy with and I went ahead and ordered them.If the first person who I had spoken to earlier came to some kind of compromise with me instead of an outright no I would of been happy.I suppose like any company when you deal with customer service it's hit and miss,but in the end I am happy
Luke Jaywalker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread