Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 25 Nov 16, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
elle10
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I've just booked, I phoned my credit card provider to check why it was declined, he explained servers everywhere are crazy busy so just keep trying. It eventually worked! Yay! Only saved me 120$ for 4 of us but still x
elle10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
geewhiz
slightly serious Dibber

geewhiz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
After being declined around 50 times I logged out, cleared cookies etc then logged back in and saved my card details, tried again and it worked first time so we now have dolphin swims booked!
geewhiz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Gerddon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Are these basically the off peak prices at peak times?
Gerddon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by elle10 View Post
I've just booked, I phoned my credit card provider to check why it was declined, he explained servers everywhere are crazy busy so just keep trying. It eventually worked! Yay! Only saved me 120$ for 4 of us but still x
That's a good saving if you were going to do it anyway - that's an extra £100 to put toward something else 😀
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
elle10
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Slightly cheaper. I'm going in May which is pretty off peak. Should be $259, blue Friday selling for $229. For 4 of us still worth doing saving $120.
elle10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
SpottyTiger
Getting to know the DIBB

I've spent an hour trying

I've checked with the bank and no problems there. Seaworld are requesting £0.00 - a check to see if the card will work but are not requesting payment from them.

Have cleared cookies and tried from a different computer. Have logged out and in numerous times.

The deal is on for 3 days so hopefully it's just the servers being overwhelmed. This deal saves us £60 per person and 7 of us going so worth perusing.
SpottyTiger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bikingbird
First POST

Thumbs up

Successfully placed order after about 13 tries. Don't know if it made a difference but I did modify the Billing Address for my card to be exact (removing Address line 2 - suburb name) and then it worked first time.

Bought doe $229 instead of $329 for April 2017. Great saving for those planning to do it anyway.
Bikingbird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jabbag
Proud to wear my Ears

Same here, it kept getting declined so I made a slight amendment to my address and it then worked first time.
Jabbag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Squiggly2902
Trainee Dibber

I'm confused, I want to book 3 dolphin swims and 2 non swim packages, it says for the swims select dates yet before I buy I can't check the dates, I'm there end of July so really peak times, has anybody confirmed if end of July is available for swim packages or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Squiggly2902 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Does anyone know if these are the ultimate tickets with parking included to all the parks? Thanks
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread