Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 21 Jul 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
We are here now... done Wilderness Lodge Club - hmm wouldn’t go again, not for me really. Now arrived at Yacht Club garden view- this is more like it. Storm just thinking about starting - once it finishes and we’ve had a rest from Beaches and Cream we will head off to Epcot - Every afternoon it starts raining without fail so we go out in the evenings.
The rain’s being quite persistent then 🙁
It was mainly late afternoon and early evening when we were there.
But luckily we managed to work round it and get lots of unplanned things done 😊
Glad you’re enjoying Yacht Club 😎
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Only what you’d expect I guess- it hasn’t had any adverse effect on us as the afternoons are just to humid and hot to be outdoors. The Lyft driver said last Monday was 104! We are in resort from midday until 5 or 6 every day... it’s quite nice actually doing that... we’ve had a far more restful time this visit so far.
My tip of the trip so far?! Use packing cubes! OMG I love them ! Especially as we always split stay.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Leaving soon but not packed yet!
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Ds4ljs View Post
Leaving soon but not packed yet!
Your countdown is nearly three days away - why would you have packed yet?

We'll be leaving for the airport this time tomorrow, and I've not packed yet, but also...

- Not decided if we're going to hire a car (cheaper) or get an Uber (more convenient) from Tampa to the Beach Club on Wednesday.

- Not booked a hotel for the 11th and 12th nights of our stay (I've just cancelled the Contemporary)

- Not booked a house-with-pool for the last 5 nights of our stay once we get off the Dream.

- Not bought Busch Garden tickets.

- Probably other stuff!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Only what you’d expect I guess- it hasn’t had any adverse effect on us as the afternoons are just to humid and hot to be outdoors. The Lyft driver said last Monday was 104! We are in resort from midday until 5 or 6 every day... it’s quite nice actually doing that... we’ve had a far more restful time this visit so far.
My tip of the trip so far?! Use packing cubes! OMG I love them ! Especially as we always split stay.
Agree about the packing cubes they’re fab 😊
Glad it’s been a lot more restful than usual for you. It’s nice to have chill time on holiday rather than rushing around all day everyday 😀
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Mobile

Home after an amazing 3 weeks.

Washing machine on its second load, supermarket delivery recurved and all put away. Back to reality with a bump! Not looking forward to the 6am alarm to get up for work tomorrow!

Hope you have has/are having as great a holiday as we did.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

We’re just into our 2nd week. Weather has been great so far, just the usual thunderstorm late afternoon/evening most days but lovely the rest of the time. We’ve been to Seaworld, Permium Outlets, KSC on the 50th anniversary of the landing, Disney Springs where we did the Void (which was fab!), Celebration and today we’re heading to Aquatica. Believe it or not, it still seems quite relaxed! Ate loads of lovely meals - had never tried Manny’s Chop House or Carrabas Italian before - both were great! Think the forecast for the next couple of days is for more rain but whatever it is, I’m sure we’ll make the most of it!
Old 23 Jul 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
We're supposed to be leaving home in an hour.

I've still not packed. I've still not decided if we need a hire car for tomorrow (and booked one if so). We're still homeless for our last five nights.

EDIT: I've not actually showered yet today either.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
We're supposed to be leaving home in an hour.

I've still not packed. I've still not decided if we need a hire car for tomorrow (and booked one if so). We're still homeless for our last five nights.

EDIT: I've not actually showered yet today either.
You like living dangerously ! Have a great holiday!
Old 23 Jul 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
We’re just into our 2nd week. Weather has been great so far, just the usual thunderstorm late afternoon/evening most days but lovely the rest of the time. We’ve been to Seaworld, Permium Outlets, KSC on the 50th anniversary of the landing, Disney Springs where we did the Void (which was fab!), Celebration and today we’re heading to Aquatica. Believe it or not, it still seems quite relaxed! Ate loads of lovely meals - had never tried Manny’s Chop House or Carrabas Italian before - both were great! Think the forecast for the next couple of days is for more rain but whatever it is, I’m sure we’ll make the most of it!
Us too! If anyone mentions the H word it's a $10 Fine! Having a ball trying loads of new things, off on a cruise on Friday..its a hard life ...Not!