Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Mar 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyExplorers View Post
My sister was having a pounding off my family of, im not going if they are. and you can't possibly think of not inviting this person ect. so when I took over people knew that it wouldn't fly with me and who is on the list is on it and that is that.
My one great uncle felt like he was entitled to be there and was going wether "i liked it or not". He soon realised I wasn't playing when I showed up at his door and told him off this being a man we see once every five years or so!

People have said that when it comes down to my wedding people are just going to hold their breath because I won't be messing around
Maybe I should start a service because I did all the designing, the control of hard work people and had made all the decorations and sweet table ect.. She did say at the end though that I done way more than what was expected but that's what I see that you should do for your family. You do everything you possibly can!
If you need anyone to be given a call give me a list, I will sort it out for you
See this is me! I’m quite happy to be like this. OH however, far too nice!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
I'm not too close to you, all the way in Warrington, but if you like eating, it could be worth the drive
Ah bit far yes, but I absolutely would have popped along if I'd been closer.

We did gatecrash a Dibbers wedding once ... it was Ely87 (may have number wrong) - she got married in Yorkshire and we happened to be up there visiting another Dibber friend so we all popped along to say hello. She's still on the Dibb too.

She looked lovely and it was just nice to say hi and surprise her - we didn't stay or anything!

Joa
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Well you will all be pleased to know that we got through the day without losing any of our day guests.
We did have 4 evening people not turn up or message us, and still haven’t 2 days later, but must say I didn’t notice until the next morning when we were chatting it through.
I had such a lovely day and it was lovely to spend it with all my family and friends
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Well you will all be pleased to know that we got through the day without losing any of our day guests.
We did have 4 evening people not turn up or message us, and still haven’t 2 days later, but must say I didn’t notice until the next morning when we were chatting it through.
I had such a lovely day and it was lovely to spend it with all my family and friends
Wonderful!
Congratulations to you both! xx
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Ah bit far yes, but I absolutely would have popped along if I'd been closer.

We did gatecrash a Dibbers wedding once ... it was Ely87 (may have number wrong) - she got married in Yorkshire and we happened to be up there visiting another Dibber friend so we all popped along to say hello. She's still on the Dibb too.

She looked lovely and it was just nice to say hi and surprise her - we didn't stay or anything!

Joa
I got married in Fl and didn’t have an at home party so it defo wasn’t me. I do live in Yorkshire though!
Old 25 Mar 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
I got married in Fl and didn’t have an at home party so it defo wasn’t me. I do live in Yorkshire though!
Was it not Rachel? She isn’t on here anymore but they live in York I think
Old 25 Mar 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Was it not Rachel? She isn’t on here anymore but they live in York I think
Not a clue I’m afraid. I just know it wasn’t me 😁
Old 25 Mar 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Mobile

Glad you had a lovely day and hopefully had the same good weather as we had here in London.
I was thinking of you and hoping it was so .
Bit off that those no shows didn't even message to apologise ...some people!
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List