Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 24 Feb 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I only discovered Ollies recently got a great deal on coffe pods for the Villa coffee machine there
We stock up on Mucinex night medicine. Lol. It’s less than half Walmart’s price & really works.

Have you been to Smadi’s? It looks rough from the outside but they do have some great bargains at times. You can haggle as well. If you pick something up, the price will go down as you wander round the store.

Edited at 09:42 PM.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH stocks up on glucosamine Vitc etc I got some great cushions for our deck last month as well Have you tried the Home Store along the same stretch sameside of the road can be a bit disorganised but I got some great Rae Dunn pieces ( google it very collectible and high resale on eBay if that’s your thing ) in January
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
Thx. I’ll have a look next visit... do you know, it’s sad but I have to admit, I enjoy my shopping days as much if not more than park days, now that the parks are so busy(& I’ve got older) 😯
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Know exactly where you are coming from and big lots along the same stretch can be even cheaper than dollar tree for individual bottles of water coke a DH favourite pineapple and mango ice drink
Also have good deals on seasonal ,grocery’s ,toiletries etc oh and I love a wander round tractor supplies stores they are so diverse it’s unreal

Edited at 10:00 PM.
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
I must admit, I’ve never been to a tractor supplies store.
Old 24 Feb 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I only went as I needed a chicken feeder to take home as we were expecting a litter of puppies best thing ever for puppie weaning
Old 25 Feb 19, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
We stock up on Mucinex night medicine. Lol. It’s less than half Walmart’s price & really works.

Have you been to Smadi’s? It looks rough from the outside but they do have some great bargains at times. You can haggle as well. If you pick something up, the price will go down as you wander round the store.
Always love a bargain, but not heard of Smadi's...where are they?
Old 25 Feb 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
Smadi’s Closeout Centre. Dyer Blvd - 2 mins from Ollie’s - 5mins from The Loop. It’s mostly household stuff but they do have brand name luggage, some apparel, jewellery etc. It is hit & miss but if you like haggling you’re in the right place. I bought a Boba Fett tee which started at $15 & ended at $5. 😉