Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 24 Feb 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

Ooh I can join now.

We’re staying at BLT from 16/11-26/11. Flying BA for the first time.

We weren’t expecting to get our request at BLT so we’re really excited.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just made a part payment on my booking... so nice to see the balance coming down
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Did Virgin change anyone else’s flight time?
We go on the 27th from Manchester and it’s been moved back to 10:15.
On the plus side I may be able to persuade DH to stay at the Hilton the night before 😁
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes ours has changed from 9.40 am to 10.15 so not too much and we will have longer for breakfast 😆
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sue BL View Post
Did Virgin change anyone else’s flight time?
We go on the 27th from Manchester and it’s been moved back to 10:15.
On the plus side I may be able to persuade DH to stay at the Hilton the night before 😁
Ooooh go for the hotel stay! Best way to start the holiday

My first world problem is I can’t get ADR day off at work 😭😭😭

I wouldn’t mind much but I really wanted a Cali Grill brunch. Oh dear! I wonder if I’ll get what I want that evening
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by thefergies View Post
Looking at 7th to 21st. Villa and park tickets booked but that is it at the moment. This is 6th trip but first time staying at Sunset Lakes. Can't wait. Not doing disney so hoping impact of Star Wars does not extend to other aspects of holiday incl flight prices!
Forgot I was on this! All booked up now for 7th to 21st. Flights were too good to turn down with BA from Gla-LGW-MCO and have sorted SUV with Alamo Brits. I see Star Wars has been announced as opening late in Q3 so interested to see if any knock-on effect elsewhere. ESTA's still to be done plus tickets for Ice Hockey in Tampa once fixtures announced. Then it will just be registering for meal and shopping coupons couple of days before and off we go.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Hello all.

Recently booked, November the 19th for 2 weeks staying offsite. Flying from Manchester. Driving down on the morning from Teesside 3 cars in convoy.

Myself, wife and daughter (14 at flight time), step daughter, partner and my grand daughter (3), step son, wife and their niece (8).

Usually fly at around 11.30 but its an hour or so earlier, will that mean Virgin are doing a single flight rather than their usual two?

Doing disney only park wise, probably kennedy space centre also, and a Orlando basketball game.

Plans on doing Altamonte mall, winter park, winter gardens and a few other places.
Old 5 Apr 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ufm
VIP Dibber

ufm's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Hello!

We are all booked and ready, flying on the 9th from Gatwick with Virgin on the 10:25 ( was supposed to be 9:50 booooo virgin ) Staying in a Highgrove Villa doing Universal, Disney and Seaworld parks.
2012 Going DIY for a try :-) Trip Report
2010 Indian Creek Villa - Trip Report
2008/Enclave Suites 2007/Ramada IDrive
ufm is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

We fly out on November 26th from Manchester. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and the Beach Club . This will be a Disney only trip and we are so excited !

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Ooooh go for the hotel stay! Best way to start the holiday

My first world problem is I can’t get ADR day off at work 😭😭😭

I wouldn’t mind much but I really wanted a Cali Grill brunch. Oh dear! I wonder if I’ll get what I want that evening
Good luck with the ADR’s.
I’ve had none with the hotel stay. DH was distressingly logical and pointed out that we wouldn’t get to sleep any longer staying in the hotel and getting a hotel breakfast than turning up and having a Frankie and Benny breakfast. He also reminded me that we now live close enough to the airport to see the glow from the lights at night. 😊
He did so much travelling for work that his holiday starts the morning after he arrives whereas mine started when I booked it 👍
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List