Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Mar 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh what an absolutely perfect first day! I got goosebumps reading this, photos of Magic Kingdom always give me the feels!

It is of course tradition that Charlotte is asleep on entering the park! But it allowed for some shopping time so that is always good thing!

What a wonderful meet with Mickey and Minnie! The castle sounds like a brilliant idea, please include a photo of the end result when you finish this report, I would love to see it!

I am worrying about the plates I have to say... really hoping you managed to pick them up at a later stage (mainly as I want to see a photo of them as no doubt I will want them too!)

I absolutely love that Mickey sipper (please tell me you took it to work to use there! ) I am keeping everything crossed they still have them come September!

Such a fantastic read, so many gorgeous photos too! Can't wait for the next installment!
It was a great first day - we definitely learned from some of our mistakes on the last trip!

Haha you're right, every cloud and all that. Shopping early in the day on Main St is a much more relaxing experience when all the shops are empty!

Oh that castle was so good, one of the best things we bought! I absolutely will post a pic. I did send some to Pixie Dust Products and think she put them on her Instagram if you want a look!

Oh the Mickey sipper, haha no I didn't take him to work. Charlotte loves him too much! Would be funny to see my colleagues faces though, might do it one day for fun

Working on the next day xx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
Sounds like another amazing day!

I hate when you see something and don't buy it straight away and you never see it again--frustrating! X
I know! Won't do it again that's for sure!
Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great report 👍
Thanks so much
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

What a lovely first day! and your little one is just adorable.

I hope you managed to find the plates in the end? I'm really hoping they have them when we are there in May, they look great. We bought the Magic Kingdom land themed plates a few years ago which still get such a lot of use - even though we're a couple of (clumsy) adults, no little ones in sight

looking forward to reading the rest of your report
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Fabulous first day! It made me laugh that you’d spent the morning in Mk and not gone on a single ride. Shows how much fabulousness there is to enjoy

Your whole day sounds lovely & Charlotte did so well! Particularly just on that one nap alone. Id have been fast asleep before her I reckon

Your meal (& particularly that cocktail) sounds delicious at VN!

Hope you found your plates in the end too xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Thank you! x

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post
What a lovely first day! and your little one is just adorable.

I hope you managed to find the plates in the end? I'm really hoping they have them when we are there in May, they look great. We bought the Magic Kingdom land themed plates a few years ago which still get such a lot of use - even though we're a couple of (clumsy) adults, no little ones in sight

looking forward to reading the rest of your report
Yeah we have some melamine bowls from our last trip that are well used too! I've just posted day 2 where we find the plates, yay!

Thanks so much for reading x
Old 6 Apr 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Fabulous first day! It made me laugh that you’d spent the morning in Mk and not gone on a single ride. Shows how much fabulousness there is to enjoy

Your whole day sounds lovely & Charlotte did so well! Particularly just on that one nap alone. Id have been fast asleep before her I reckon

Your meal (& particularly that cocktail) sounds delicious at VN!

Hope you found your plates in the end too xx
I know, it didn't really occur to me till I wrote it down! Priorities are so different when there's a little one in tow, just being there is enough

Thanks so much for reading. xx
Old 16 Apr 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a fab first day!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
What a fab first day!
Thank you!