Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Mar 18, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Excellent post thank you. We're on DDP for the first time this year so I too intend on trying the cocktails! Are you only allowed certain ones or can you have any using DDP?
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 18, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
pegal
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Can't wait to try all the drinks! Great to see what's on offer 😊
Old 1 Mar 18, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Thanks for this, really useful for our trip. Seems to be plenty of choices.

Am I right in thinking that you could use your daughter's, who is under 21, credits in Coral Reef as she had 'free' water? My DD will probably use her credits on non-alcoholic drinks for herself, but it is useful to know if it is possible.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 18, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Great post thank you, I'm really looking forward to trying lots of different cocktails too, usually a wine woman, but these look to good to pass up.

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks for posting, the prices particularly for the cocktails are actually not bad compared to what I normally pay for them anyway
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Am I right in thinking that you could use your daughter's, who is under 21, credits in Coral Reef as she had 'free' water? My DD will probably use her credits on non-alcoholic drinks for herself, but it is useful to know if it is possible.
My 14 year old daughter is the one who had the water... other than the rare exception that is all she drinks. The server at Coral Reef offered I did not ask to use my daughters drink credit, that said I asked if I could do the same at Rose & Crown (we had a new server who was earning her ears) she checked with the manager who told her/us no. It is a smart move on the part of the coral reef server as I typically tip 20% so it added a couple more $$ to the tip we left. I am sure that can add up over the course of a shift.
Old 1 Mar 18, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by IlDivoette View Post
Great post thank you, I'm really looking forward to trying lots of different cocktails too, usually a wine woman, but these look to good to pass up.
I don’t usually go for cocktail either but I had some really good ones. I really liked the drink at Satu’li Canteen, infact it was the saving grace of the dining experience. I was very underwhelmed with the food after all the hype on its opening.

I also really enjoyed the cider and fireball at Rose and Crown, I have often had cider and green ginger but never with fireball whiskey, it was really nice.
Old 1 Mar 18, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I clicked on this post expecting to see something else
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Itsabunthing View Post
Excellent post thank you. We're on DDP for the first time this year so I too intend on trying the cocktails! Are you only allowed certain ones or can you have any using DDP?
you can purchase any drink up to the value of $16. No drinks that are intended to share. My drink at coral reef and the wave came with the souvenir ice cube but the drink I ordered at Rose and crown listed as being served in a souvenir glass, it was served in a regular glass.
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Love the thread title! I wasn’t sure what I was going to be reading when I opened it! 😉😂

Thanks for posting it’s great to see some drink options... I will be trying a few of those for sure!

Kat
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List