Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 26 Apr 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Another one going on the 25/11/18. Me and Mrs MH are having 16 nights in a villa that we've stayed in several times.

We have annual Universal passes and annual seaworld passes we got in December 2017, so at least no outlay on the tickets. We will be using the very last of our non expiring disney tickets this year (we still have 6 days at water parks left).

We just hope it's a bit warmer than last December in Orlando when it was a cold trip and I even had to scrap ice off the hire car (fingers crossed).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
rosered
slightly serious Dibber

My friend and I fly out on 8th November 7 nights on site at CBR then travelling down to Miami to do an 8 night cruise round the Caribbean. My friend then flies home but DH is flying out and we are doing a road trip down the Keys and possibly also visiting Naples and some of the Gulf Coast. Final itinerary to be decided!
rosered is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

We are going 12th Nov - 3rd Dec.

Staying at Siesta Key (5 nights)... Key West (3 nights)...Orlando (13 nights).
My Son is coming this time with his girlfriend...she has never been before so lots to do and see.

I'm in the process of pricing up theme park tickets (no Disney)...they've shot up a bit since I last bought them...

Happy planning everyone...
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Mickey house - fingers crossed it’s warmer for you!
We opted for November as OH does not do well with heat at all (however I love it haha!) so hopefully be more comfortable for him!

I think Wednesday is my ADR day, it’s all coming round so quickly!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Only just found this thread! We fly out from Manchester 29th October - 12th November. Staying at OKW. It's Me (Jo), 42, My husband 45 and our 2 children who will be 13 & 9. Can't wait - ADR's are now booked and just starting to plan our days
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We also arrive at Old Key West on the 29th Oct for our first experience of staying on site as previously always stayed in a villa.
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Booked my ADRs on Friday after a bit of a fight with the MDE app. We are on the QSDP so have booked an Ohana dinner to pay for OOP and BoG lunch on the dining plan. This is all we have so far, but thinking of booking a firework dessert party too.

Have now also done a provisional itinerary too! Exciting stuff!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by MikeH23 View Post
We also arrive at Old Key West on the 29th Oct for our first experience of staying on site as previously always stayed in a villa.
It's our first time at OKW too. We stayed at CBR last time but liked the idea of being nearer to Disney Springs this time. Hopefully it will live up to expectations. A little worried about the transport system with it being a big resort but we don't mind a bit of walking!
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Booked my ADRs on Friday after a bit of a fight with the MDE app. We are on the QSDP so have booked an Ohana dinner to pay for OOP and BoG lunch on the dining plan. This is all we have so far, but thinking of booking a firework dessert party too.

Have now also done a provisional itinerary too! Exciting stuff!
Ohana is the one I think I'm looking forward to the most
I've done first 4 days plans using touring plans (really impressed with that site!) but no doubt I'll be changing everything constantly. Wondering how I'll fill my free time when we get home... lol
Old 8 May 18, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

I'm not sure if I qualify to join this thread as we don't have any Disney planned. We fly on 1st November (our 10th wedding anniversary ) and have a 3 night Bahamas cruise from Port Canaveral first, then 10 nights in a villa in Davenport or Kissimmee (not booked villa yet). We will have several trips to Disney Springs though, does that count?

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List