Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 4 May 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

What do you guys think of the 6 am openings at HS at the end of August lol. Glad MK AND AK are opening at 7 too😁. Early to the park and then back to the pool for a rest and a snooze will be our plan 😉
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I think the 7am openings will be great for you guys. We did 7am EMH at AK and HS last summer and they were fab! I'm gutted we will miss out...

Not long until everyone has their double digit day! We had ours a little over a week ago, I'm counting the night before in the airport hotel, which is actually 29th July!

I've got some serious daily planning going on at the moment in preparation for FP day.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

No Disney for us so I’m hoping that US IOA etc will all be much quieter
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I think the 7am openings will be great for you guys. We did 7am EMH at AK and HS last summer and they were fab! I'm gutted we will miss out...

Not long until everyone has their double digit day! We had ours a little over a week ago, I'm counting the night before in the airport hotel, which is actually 29th July!

I've got some serious daily planning going on at the moment in preparation for FP day.
We're just into double digits, I've just started a countdown on our chalkboard in our kitchen.
I'm currently counting until flight day, but I think counting until the airport hotel stay is perfectly legitimate - I think I might change mine and then that's one day less until holiday!
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

How is the planning going everyone?

I am excited to pick some of the newer magic bands although I haven’t decided mine yet. DS is going for Donald and DH a marvel one.

Watching all the build up to GE opening in California so I can get an idea what to expect in WDW in August 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
merkat
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi!

Planning is going ok - waiting for the fastpass window to open on June 20th then i need to book a stroller hire and sort passports eek - need to get on with that one actually!

I think we fly the same day maybe?
Old 22 May 19, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by merkat View Post
Hi!

Planning is going ok - waiting for the fastpass window to open on June 20th then i need to book a stroller hire and sort passports eek - need to get on with that one actually!

I think we fly the same day maybe?
We fly on the 20th - indirect how about you?

Passports! You had better get cracking 😉.
Old 23 May 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
The new magic bands options have really thrown a spanner in the works as I was aiming to get all the colours of the new style magic bands and now I'm all of a quandary. I've looked and there are some really cute ones. I've not told anyone here about them as I'm certain the kids will want one and then I'll have to get one too. DH just wants boring grey, again!

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
elle573
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

I need to renew the kids passport, they are on the to do list this weekend.

Still planning our days, have a rough guide but need to re check and make notes of snacks and QS places I want to try. I always have some great ideas what I want to try at home but when i’m at the park I forget. So i’ actually going write it down to take in the park with me.

Still haven’t decided if we are going to do MNSSHP or try something else.

Still loads to do but have brought some bits and pieces.
elle573 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by elle573 View Post
Still planning our days, have a rough guide but need to re check and make notes of snacks and QS places I want to try. I always have some great ideas what I want to try at home but when i’m at the park I forget. So i’ actually going write it down to take in the park with me.
I'm the same! I did this last year, I used postcards cut in half for my daily notes/reminders. So I only had to take one little piece of card in with me and not a whole planner. I'd seen so many snacks I wanted to try on DFB vlogs, it seemed the best way of remembering them. It worked really well I'm going to do it again this year.