fluffychicken
VIP Dibber

Mobile January 2019

Anyone else going January next year?

I've just got everything booked
30th Dec to 13th Jan
10 nights in a Villa (owned by Griff)
4 nights AK studio ( rented DVC points)

First time we've been at this time of year.
fluffychicken is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

We ( me, husband and son ) are flying out 18th January for one week only ! We've never been in January and never been for only a week !
This trip is to see my daughter who will be working in Disney for a year, leaves in July , and she's 21 in January so it's a birthday bash
Only got the package booked, virgin flight and hotel. Staying in Clarion inn lbv, never stayed there either lol, but it was cheap
I've got a solo cheeky week this November to see her too
Old 17 May 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

You will have a ball we've BBQ on the deck on New Year's Day watched the local fire works from the spa on New Year's Eve seen all the parks still decked out for christmas and been in shorts and t-shirts and when we face time folks at home they have snow and are freezing something about coffee and donuts watching the sun come up from the deck oh I'm now so jealous
Helen
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandochris
slightly serious Dibber

orlandochris's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
The current plan is to go 4th-25th January, first time with our newborn (will be 7 months the day we fly). Hoping to stay 4 or 5 nights in AKL or at one of the Epcot resorts with rented DVC points, then the rest of the stay in a private villa.

Nothing is actually booked yet though so everything is subject to change, but that’s the rough plan

DLP - '12 (offsite hotel), '18 (Newport Bay Club)
orlandochris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
fluffychicken
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandochris View Post
The current plan is to go 4th-25th January, first time with our newborn (will be 7 months the day we fly). Hoping to stay 4 or 5 nights in AKL or at one of the Epcot resorts with rented DVC points, then the rest of the stay in a private villa.

Nothing is actually booked yet though so everything is subject to change, but that’s the rough plan
We are staying at AK Kindi at the end of our say.
fluffychicken is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Myself and DH are coming for a week on 12th January, staying at Rosen Inn at Pointe. First time just the two of us and first time staying at the Rosen. Hubs doesn’t know yet, I’m telling him on his birthday next month, I’ve got him a personalised birthday card with pics of Discovery cove, Busch gardens and universal on it lol 😂 I’ve also booked a tour with amazing animals which I’m really excited for!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
kaytronika
slightly serious Dibber

We're also at the Pointe - 7th to 17th.
Looking forward to trying a new time of the year for us.
kaytronika is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We just sneak into January - arriving on the 27th for 20 nights, staying at POFQ for 5 nights then SSR
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I'm there for a week from 12th. Just doing universal this time and staying in the lake buena vista area again.
May go to Disney springs for a wander and browse
Old 19 Dec 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Not too long to wait now everyone 😀