Notices

Old 5 Jun 18, 03:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Holdensccs
slightly serious Dibber

The one unlike nothing you've ever read before - Day 7 - Cracker Barrel (again) Busch, Logan's, IPho

A relatively early start and we managed out of the door within 5 minutes of our planned 8am, so not too bad.

Cracker Barrel for the second day in a row for breakfast as DW missed out yesterday. It was much less busy today, but this affected service in a negative way, it was quite slow, but on balance well worth waiting for. The usual pancakes bacon eggs and syrup sets you up for a day in a theme park and today it's Busch Gardens.

Fairly quiet roads all the way down, total journey time 55 minutes.

What happened to the row of Airstream Caravans that were 'planted' at the side of the I4, just before the I75 I'm sure they were still there in July 2016?

The parking lot is less than half full, but everyone is arriving at about the same time as us , however we are inside the park quite quickly.

I'll not go into details about all the rides we did, but suffice to say we had a full day, including 4 rides on Cheetah Hunt and getting stuck on Sheikra... DW even went in the cable car (and she hates heights!) a good park day and not too tiring.

We ate dinner at Logan's Roadhouse on the 192 near Old town and as ìt was one of my " birthdays " we got a free dessert... the bill still came to $72 plus a tip though, but that's not bad for 3 steak dinners. Not a scrap left either so it must have been good.

Wal-Mart next for more essentials to leave with DD, notably 3 slabs of 48 bottles of water...
We dropped her off with her loot at Vista Way and drove the 10 minutes back to our hotel. On arrival I had a message 'have you got my IPhone in the car'... erm no?

She then traced it with the help of her laptop and some Apple wizardry to the general area of her apartment... of course it's outside in the car park, and I've run over it with my Dodge Charger (hence the title of this section), It's totally goosed!

Tomorrow...Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Fireworks and very probably phone shopping!

Holdensccs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 04:18 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Holdensccs - 5 Jun 18 4:18 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Oh dear about the iPhone! But sounds like another amazing day. We’ve never found BG to be overly busy on any of our visits. The kids love it for all the big rides in one place.
Old 5 Jun 18, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Mumtotwo
slightly serious Dibber

Not yet visited Cracker Barrel, another one we may have to investigate. Oops to the I phone, could be an expensive trip!
Mumtotwo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good day oh dear about iPhone I guess you will be shopping for a new one 😳

Joan
Old 5 Jun 18, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Another fantastic day, I want to do BG next time we visit. It looks amazing, last went over 30 years ago!
Old 6 Jun 18, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Another fab day, apart from the iPhone mishap!😫
Old 6 Jun 18, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A good day and some lovely looking food at Logan's!

Good job mum and dad are there for the iPhone shopping
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Must be lovely to be able to catch up with your DD. A shame about her phone though!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List