Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 2 Jan 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Me to please, only not till the middle of Jan as we have a few things booked. Also anyone know any good youtube chanels for exercise starting around 10mins a day!
My wife and I used to do some of the Jillian Michaels things on YouTube, might be worth a look. We used to enjoy it.

Best of luck.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Me too!

I have gradually been putting weight on for a while and I have decided enough is enough now, I'm the heaviest I have ever been and am really quite down about it.

Sooo, I have started today using my fitness pal and my goal is to lose a stone by the time we go to Hong Kong in February, then I'd like to lose more before our US trip in July. I'm going to be more active and try to up my steps each day as well.

doubletrub - we have a similar amount to lose - shout if you need a buddy!
Best of luck with it, sounds like you have a good idea of what you need to do.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Me too!

I have gradually been putting weight on for a while and I have decided enough is enough now, I'm the heaviest I have ever been and am really quite down about it.

Sooo, I have started today using my fitness pal and my goal is to lose a stone by the time we go to Hong Kong in February, then I'd like to lose more before our US trip in July. I'm going to be more active and try to up my steps each day as well.

doubletrub - we have a similar amount to lose - shout if you need a buddy!
Definitely could use a buddy, not weighed yet and only going to weigh once a month, I have an underactive thyroid so not sure how it's going to go. Slow and steady 😁
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
I’m in Still got some Xmas bits about so starting properly Monday I’ve got a couple of stone to lose.

I definitely need to exercise more. Once DD back at school, DS to college and DH to work I’ll be making a serious effort. Want to be fit(ter) for running around the parks with DD in April !

Look forward to reading how we are all doing and help reminding me that it’s not a quick fix, will take time.
Best of luck with it.

I’m still working through the last of the Xmas food too but have started cutting back a bit as of today.
Old 2 Jan 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Definitely me- I’m rejoining slimming world on the 10th!
I would love to lose 4 stone but would be happy with 2 stone in time for our holiday in July
lottiesmum0 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Just watched some of that twinnes or its called something like that! They were saying diet out weighs excersise, meaning you lose more weight by dieting rather than by excersise!
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

I’m in too if that’s ok. Rejoining SlimmingWorld tomorrow night again Going to New York end of March so would love to lose a stone or more although that’s just a fraction of what I need to lose and cannot lose more than a lb a week no matter what I try. So sick of the overeating that I’ve been doing I’m looking forward to some healthy meals.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

Count me in! Started today - got 2 stone I need rid of (though 2.5stone would be nice) weighed myself this morning and although it wasn't great I was pleased to see there was no gain over the festive period - no loss either but could've been worse! I'll be using the scales as a good guide of how i'm getting on (along with a measuring tape when I find it ) but the real goal is a certain dress, a certain pair of jeans and a gorgeous cashmere coat that i'm not able to wear anymore so the main aim is to comfortably fit back into those. Am hoping to make a decent dent before my birthday (March) so fingers crossed
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Starting back on Weight Watchets on the 7th. (Didn’t stop paying or anything. Just a total of 7 weeks off with florida/birthdays/Christmas chaos.)

Looking at 11lbs on I think which I am not at all ashamed about! The goal is to loose weight for our wedding which is May 2020. I have more than enough time and without trying very hard at all this year (life got in the way big time) I lose 2and a half stone. That 11lbs will be off by mid Feb at the latest I’m sure of it .

Will pop back and try to be active in these threads from the 7th. For now - we’re still working Panto and I’m not back at the day job so it’s still Christmas for me!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Havent dared brave the scales yet but feel totally bloated and everythings tight on my waist.
Back to 16/8 low carb high fat as soon as I have been shopping and got the correct foods in. Looking forward to sleeping well and no gurgly fermenting stomach.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List