Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Mar 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Odd Question - Croque Madame in Be Our Guest

OK so has anyone ever ordered this and asked for it without the Ham? I know it sounds weird but I just am not a fan of Ham. I have previously just tried to remove the ham from the lunch offering but with the addition of the egg this could get extremely messy!
Old 21 Mar 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm not sure if this is one of the items, but when I was there for breakfast last year I was able to order in advance 30 days before, which allowed me to make changes to the meal. I'm vegetarian so I do remember I had the option of removing meat from either this, or the open faced bacon and egg sandwich. Maybe if you're going for breakfast you'll be able to find out in 11 days through the order in advance option?
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Traincrashing View Post
I'm not sure if this is one of the items, but when I was there for breakfast last year I was able to order in advance 30 days before, which allowed me to make changes to the meal. I'm vegetarian so I do remember I had the option of removing meat from either this, or the open faced bacon and egg sandwich. Maybe if you're going for breakfast you'll be able to find out in 11 days through the order in advance option?
Ohhh yes really good point! Hadn't thought of that but got a bit more than 11 days as not actually going to Be Our Guest on this trip in May going in September. Thanks though I may try and make a fake booking for next week and see what I can do - and then cancel it obvs

Edited at 02:11 PM.
gismo1554 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post

I don’t recall seeing any ability to change n order if using advance ordering. In fact I thought reduced the flexibility, although good for efficiency.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I can’t remember the exact customisation options when pre ordering, however even if you pre order you still have to see a cast member to pay or use dining credits. They will confirm your order and you can ask to remove it then
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post

I have just done some dummy bookings nd cancelled. The Croque Madame is at breakfast and there is no online customisation of any breakfast items, so that would need to be done on the day.

The Croque Monsieur is at lunch time and that can be customised to remove cheese or bechemal but not the ham, so that would also need to be a request on the day.

Edit: I have way too much time.

Edited at 06:17 PM.
Old 21 Mar 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have just done some dummy bookings nd cancelled. The Croque Madame is at breakfast and there is no online customisation of any breakfast items, so that would need to be done on the day.

The Croque Monsieur is at lunch time and that can be customised to remove cheese or bechemal but not the ham, so that would also need to be a request on the day.

Edit: I have way too much time.
You are an absolute star! Thank you so much for trying this. I was just about to try and see what I could do and so grateful for the t8me you’ve saved me!
Really love the dibb just for people like you who go above and beyond like this! You call it too much time on your hands I call it being a lovely helpful person! Saved me time trying this 😄 I guess I’ll wait and ask the desk
Old 22 Mar 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
You are an absolute star! Thank you so much for trying this. I was just about to try and see what I could do and so grateful for the t8me you’ve saved me!
Really love the dibb just for people like you who go above and beyond like this! You call it too much time on your hands I call it being a lovely helpful person! Saved me time trying this 😄 I guess I’ll wait and ask the desk
You are welcome.