Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Mar 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Minimanam
Apprentice Imagineer

Minimanam's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
BOG on DDP QS Credit for Breakfast

We have never done BOG for Breakfast using a quick service credit how does it work?

I have heard you can pre-order but what do we do when we arrive about getting a table.

As you can tell, I am after an idiots guide walkthrough

Out of interest which is the better room to sit in at this restaurant?

TIA

Port Orleans Riverside

Art of Animation Suite

2016 - Art of Animation Suite

2019 - Beach Club Resort

Minimanam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

So my understanding is you check in at a desk and they go through your pre-order with you if you've done it to check its OK and then take payment. You sit where you want to and which room is better i guess depends on what you like. I like the room to the right as its brighter than the one to the left (the one on the left has the rose in it)
Old 22 Mar 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
So my understanding is you check in at a desk and they go through your pre-order with you if you've done it to check its OK and then take payment. You sit where you want to and which room is better i guess depends on what you like. I like the room to the right as its brighter than the one to the left (the one on the left has the rose in it)
That's not quite right. The dummies guide for the op would be:
1. You check in at the podium which is at the start of the bridge that leads over to the castle. They will ask if you've pre-ordered or need to order.
2. If you've pre-ordered, they will send you over the bridge and through the main doors in to the castle. Here there's a small queue area and you'll see a CM who will go through your order, make any amendments and take payment. You'll then be sent through to the dining area where you find any free table.
3. If you've not pre-ordered, you get sent to the queue for the ordering podiums. This can extend out over the bridge at busy times. The door you go through is a smaller one to the next right of the main doors. You'll then use the podiums to order and go through to the dining area to find a table.
4. Once you've found your table, stay there until your food is brought out. As you're onsite, they'll use the GPS in your magic band to find your table. If you're off-site you get given a rose GPS to put on your table.
5. After eating, you can then explore the other rooms.

We like the main ballroom if we can get a seat at the back by the windows. Our second preference is the rose gallery. The west wing is the smallest room, and is quite dark so we're not too fussed about eating there, but it's great to visit and has lots of atmosphere.

Once you're done, you just leave. CMs will clear your table so you don't need to worry about that

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post

No need to add to the process. But regards room, there isn't a best room, it is personal preference. Have a quick look in them all and choose whichever appeals the most. I like the west wing / dark room best.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just to add that if you have the dining the plan the payment stage mentioned above is a tap of your magic band and you enter your PIN

If you’ve pre-ordered (I recommend doing so) it really is a very, very simple procedure.
Old 22 Mar 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Minimanam
Apprentice Imagineer

Minimanam's Reviews
Thanks, everyone for your advice

Port Orleans Riverside

Art of Animation Suite

2019 - Beach Club Resort

Minimanam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

OP, just checking you have already booked your ADR for BOG. I expect you will have done already but would hate for you to be disappointed if you couldn’t get in.
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Minimanam
Apprentice Imagineer

Minimanam's Reviews
Originally Posted by fizzypop View Post
OP, just checking you have already booked your ADR for BOG. I expect you will have done already but would hate for you to be disappointed if you couldn’t get in.
All booked at the 180 + 10 mark - got an 8am booking thinking it would get us out in plenty of time for an early 7DMT but then found out it’s EMM.

I don’t like how Disney have introduced these paid for events at the expense of ordinary EMH

Port Orleans Riverside

Art of Animation Suite

2019 - Beach Club Resort

Old 22 Mar 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

We are the same. Got an 8.05 reservation and was so pleased with myself but then discovered it was EMM. I am checking all the time for an early reservation on another day
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rachey_101 View Post
I’m the opposite, I made BOG 8.05 reservations just in case EMM wasn’t offered for September 🤣
EMM is on during September, you can check which days on the Park Hours area.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List