Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

I got through after 2hrs 37 mins. All transferred over and new invoice arrived.

She told me it wouldn't link to MDE for 10 working days
jonsgirl80 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

CM told me that currently the team managing the bookings on the system do not have access to new reservations during the blackout period end of Sep - Dec 21 which is why those reservations can’t be linked yet. Apparently I’m stuck in limbo (his words).

He said to hold on and keep trying between the 22nd-28th to link it up. Apparently once the funds have transferred (up two weeks) that’s when the old booking will drop off MDE.

The reservation system is only available for the window of time that you are booked to stay/days you have tickets for. He said the original email wasn’t clear to guests and that Wednesday is when guests can book for 2021. No 60 day window.

All of this could be inaccurate but that’s what I was told. No news on whether the reservation system will continue post sep 26 2021 🙂

Edited at 05:48 PM.
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lau-nicole View Post
CM told me that currently the team managing the bookings on the system do not have access to new reservations during the blackout period end of Sep - Dec 21 which is why those reservations can’t be linked yet. Apparently I’m stuck in limbo (his words).

He said to told on and keep trying between the 22nd-28th to link it up. Apparently once the funds have transferred (up two weeks) that’s when the old booking will drop off MDE.

The reservation system is only available for the window of time that you are booked to stay/days you have tickets for. He said the original email wasn’t clear to guests and that Wednesday is when guests can book for 2021. No 60 day window.

All of this could be inaccurate but that’s what I was told. No news on whether the reservation system will continue post sep 26 2021 🙂
My old booking fell off days ago but the deposit hasn't moved on to new booking according to manage my booking, it had been removed from old one though and I got a separate invoice for that.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
My old booking fell off days ago but the deposit hasn't moved on to new booking according to manage my booking, it had been removed from old one though and I got a separate invoice for that.
That’s the same as me except my old booking is still linked to MDE. Who knows! I’m off to drink a large glass of wine🍷
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

My old booking went days ago too, & my £200 deposit has been moved over as it’s showing in manage my booking & i got an invoice too. No clue what’s going on!
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

We are the same .. 4 rooms booked all old bookings cancelled but no sign of deposits.
I asked today and she said these could take 2-3 weeks to transfer over x

We moved bookings Friday
Old 21 Jun 20, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Checked this morning and still not linked.😞
Not worrying as the likelihood of August 2021 getting fully booked in the first month of park reservations opening is slim, especially as many people in the same situation.
It's just annoying and poor timing on Disney's part.
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Out of curiosity, I logged in and without even giving details, my res. for All Stars Music and AKL Kidani villa is all there for nov. 2021.
Dont know why you can only book until sept. now. Weird
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Our MArch 21 is all linked - Only thing its not allowing is Magic Bands to be chosen - though it hasnt allowed that for weeks

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dcmax View Post
Our MArch 21 is all linked - Only thing its not allowing is Magic Bands to be chosen - though it hasnt allowed that for weeks
Hiya, when did you move your booking over?
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List