Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Swiff1983
New Poster (4)

Do you guys think it is already necessary to make reservations for august 2021? Staying onsite at pop century...

Edited at 12:25 PM.
Swiff1983 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

We have booked through Virgin and staying off site in Aug 2021.
How does it work for us as according to our booking, we don't get the disney ticket info until a month before we go (July 2021)
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Swiff1983 View Post
Do you guys think it is already necessary to make reservations for august 2021? Staying onsite at pop century...
No harm in doing so - it will probably be back to norm by then and scrapped but no harm in confirming your gonna get in (just in case)

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dcmax View Post
the big issue i see is that by booking parks so far in advance really limits your Fast Pass availability (if it becomes available) espeically as crowds return to norm..

I
I would not be surprised if Disney have pulled fast pass completely rather than just cancelling the ones that are booked to put in a more extensive system.

If they have limited numbers it may that they can sort a system where everyone is given a time for each ride to keep queuing down.

I also think they have reduced open8ng hours down so this would make sense.

I have not read this anywhere it’s just a thought.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lifeisforliving
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Can someone please tell me if ur with virgin and have booked Disney tickets but staying offsite which number do you put in mde as we are due to go may 21

Tia x
Lifeisforliving is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lifeisforliving View Post
Can someone please tell me if ur with virgin and have booked Disney tickets but staying offsite which number do you put in mde as we are due to go may 21

Tia x
You can't as far as i'm aware. Our ticket info isn't given to us until a month before the holiday, which doesn't seem fair.
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Hey guys at what time if day on the 22nd can we make our park reservations? Do I need to stay up til midnight ?
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gj111
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gngr29 View Post
My hotel (POFQ) is showing on MDE, but no tickets/memory maker.

Disney online chat said it is Virgins problem as they can’t see any tickets booked (they are on my invoice).

Messaged VH who replied and said said team are working through loading all reference numbers to the system and this will be updated by 28th! I have messaged back , but no reply - reservation system from 22nd ?

Maybe if I forget about it for a couple of days , everything will sort itself out.
This is the exact problem I’m having. Tried ringing Disney but keep being put through to wrong departments and no one really listening to what I’m saying.

And but surely 28th will be too late? I’m so lost.
Gj111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Swiff1983 View Post
No I don’t. I’m not linked for next August and not stressing about it. It’s ridiculous planning 14 months ahead. I struggle with 60 days ahead.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

We're booked for Nov 8th-29th, so we're there for Thanksgiving week Usually this would be a crazy busy week for WDW but I was unable to avoid it this year. But now everything's changed because of the virus and we have no idea what kind of park capacity to expect.

My plan is to take a look at the crowd calendars today, which is always useful, and see what parks need to be prioritised and on what days. So I'll be working my way backwards from the busiest week of Thanksgiving, to less busy week when we arrive. I presume that Thanksgiving week demand will still be higher, even with reduced capacity.

However, if it's true that we won't be able to reserve entry until 60 days out, then I can't really do anything until September 16th, in line with the restaurant bookings.

Crazy times
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List