Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Jul 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a lovely day at Discovery Cove, apart from the river incident. I'm forever trying to convince my DH that we should go to DC, but he point blank refuses as he's not a good swimmer. Best not show him this or I have no chance of getting there ever! Great photos of you all with the dolphin, and it seems like such good value getting food included in the price too.

Oh Kelly, what a fright you must have gotten when you realised your wallet was missing. Thank goodness you got your passports back and had managed to cancel your cards before the thief tried to use them.

How did Chris, Caitlin and Thomas like the Disney surprise? I hope you all have a lovely Disney day and that Noah copes well.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a lovely day at Discovery Cove, apart from the river incident. I'm forever trying to convince my DH that we should go to DC, but he point blank refuses as he's not a good swimmer. Best not show him this or I have no chance of getting there ever! Great photos of you all with the dolphin, and it seems like such good value getting food included in the price too.

Oh Kelly, what a fright you must have gotten when you realised your wallet was missing. Thank goodness you got your passports back and had managed to cancel your cards before the thief tried to use them.

How did Chris, Caitlin and Thomas like the Disney surprise? I hope you all have a lovely Disney day and that Noah copes well.
Definitely don't show him this but do be aware there are floats to help those who aren't strong swimmers and providing you don't have a 6 year old child attached then you should be ok

It was great not having to worry about money for anything all day, I thought it would be a once done thing for us, but even Chris is keen to do it again in the future

At the time I was so upset and angry with myself, but once I'd calmed down I was so thankful that the passports were still there as that could have impacted on things massively, thanks for reading again Lynda X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

What a day!

Started out so amazing with Discovery cove. Really does look wonderful and the pictures of everyone with the dolphin are brilliant.

Such a shame that the stolen cards happened, what a way to put a dampener on what was a brilliant surprise of the Disney stay.

Still, you're at Disney and CBR looks lovely from the pictures.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
What a day!

Started out so amazing with Discovery cove. Really does look wonderful and the pictures of everyone with the dolphin are brilliant.

Such a shame that the stolen cards happened, what a way to put a dampener on what was a brilliant surprise of the Disney stay.

Still, you're at Disney and CBR looks lovely from the pictures.
Discovery Cove was amazing, I would love to do it again in the future.

It was a shame but we made the best of the situation ... eventually

CBR was beautiful, if we weren't such picky eaters we'd probably look at staying there again

Thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 05:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Fab day at Discovery Cove. I remember the first time we went and I took ds in the lazy river orvthe stressful river of doom as I renamed it... me and an over confident six year old - I was glad when it was over. However, it was a completely different experience when we did it last time and he was a much stronger swimmer. Dh can’t swim so the 8ft depth is enough for him to just completely avoid it.

What a shame about your cards, at least you got them cancelled in time and your passports back.
Old 5 Nov 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Fab day at Discovery Cove. I remember the first time we went and I took ds in the lazy river orvthe stressful river of doom as I renamed it... me and an over confident six year old - I was glad when it was over. However, it was a completely different experience when we did it last time and he was a much stronger swimmer. Dh can’t swim so the 8ft depth is enough for him to just completely avoid it.

What a shame about your cards, at least you got them cancelled in time and your passports back.
I much prefer 'The Stressful River of Doom' over Lazy River as it's definitely not that is it we can laugh about it now ... in fact my friends and I were just talking about it the other day

I don't think the deep is too bad if you can swim or if you have a float but at this point in the holiday Noah wouldn't not let go of us xx
Old 5 Nov 19, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I much prefer 'The Stressful River of Doom' over Lazy River as it's definitely not that is it we can laugh about it now ... in fact my friends and I were just talking about it the other day

I don't think the deep is too bad if you can swim or if you have a float but at this point in the holiday Noah wouldn't not let go of us xx
I needed a cocktail to get over it. 😂

Yet fast forward a fair few years and it actually was a relaxing experience, so much so that ds and I went round a few times on our last trip.