Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Grand Cayman - November 2012, Day 4

Day 4 – 27th November 2012

This morning I was up first again, I headed to the kitchen excited to try and cook my crescent rolls! Oh how I wish these were available in the UK supermarkets. They were absolutely delicious and sooo easy to cook! Absolutely scrummy, I cannot actually wait until we go to Florida in April so I can cook some more! How desperate and sad is that!?

After breakfast we decided to go for a walk on the beach.

We had literally got to the next hotel down when Aaron started hopping around and I saw him knocking a bee off the bottom of his foot! After I pulled the sting out he was in agony for about 5 minutes until he dipped his foot in the sea and said the relief was instant. While all this was going on I was taking photos of this cute little crab!

I was actually really worried about his sting, we headed back into the condo where he took an anti histamine and put some Vodka on the bee sting. I think we were very lucky because it didn't start to hurt again and proved to not be a problem at all!

Today we had a lunch reservation at a restaurant called Cassanova by the sea, it was an Italian that came highly recommended. We made our way there and sat out on the deck overlooking the sea and the cruise ships that were in. I think one of them was the Disney magic.

To eat I ordered a Tomato & Mozzarella salad followed by Tomato and Cheese Crepes while Aaron had Curried Cauliflower Soup followed by Chicken in a Mustard Sauce with Creamed Spinach Risotto. I then finished with a Tiramisu! Unfortunately I forgot to take photos but the food was delicious and the setting even better! The bill came to $83.00 US Dollars

After lunch we headed back to the condo and out on the beach for a bit of a sunbathe. We both ended up falling asleep for a couple of hours.

After we got ready for dinner we headed back to Eats. Breakfast had been so good we wanted to give dinner a go.

To start we shared Mozzarella Sticks & Chicken Dippers. For mains, I had the BBQ Burger and Aaron had the Buffalo Chicken Burger washed down with a couple of lovely cocktails each! The food was very nice but once again I forgot to take photos! The bill came to $83 US Dollars

On the way back to the condo we treated ourselves to some frozen yoghurt at a cost of $8 US Dollars. It was worth it though! The toppings bar was amazing!

Back at the combo Aaron headed to bed whilst I watched We Bought a Zoo and I followed not long after.

Edited at 10:03 AM.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 13, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post

sounds a lovely day xxx soory to hear about you foot xxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 13, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Ouch to the sting but otherwise a lovely relaxing day. The frozen yogurt looks yummy too!

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 13, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 13, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Oh dear at the bee sting, lunch and dinner sound good. Love the look of the frozen yoghurt too!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List