Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 10 Jan 16, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

We've added Keg as a must for our trip now. You managed an amazing amount for a travel day. Looking forward to reading more.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 16, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by tartan tink View Post
Loved Toronto, stayed at Sheraton beside city hall and loved the keg x
That was our other hotel choice, great location!

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
What a great start to your visit, your hotel looks fabulous and so does your evening meal
Yea, the hotel was beautiful, we would definitely stay there again.

Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
Yay just found these, so will be reading and taking notes for our forthcoming trip in June.

The Keg looks fab, do you recommend us to book in advance or do you think a walk in would be possible ? And I think Tim Hortons will be where I'm heading for breakie in the morning lol
I would book, I did see walks ins and we managed it during the day but I imagine Fir / Sat evenings would be very popular & you don;t want to miss out!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Have just found your trippie-sounds like w great travel day! The town hall looks so pretty as does your hotel. What a view! X
The room view was amazing, such a bonus!

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
So glad you liked the Delta Abi. It's lovely to see your photos - it looked like you had a very similar view to us!

We didn't end up doing the Bata shoe museum, although I went to the shoe exhibition at the V&A last year, and saw they'd borrowed some shoes for that from the Bata museum.

The Keg had been on our list of possible eating places too, and after looking at your photos I'm gutted we didn't end up eating there. It looks fab. Never mind, there's always next time.
Ooh bummer you missed the Keg, best meal hands down! We did enjoy all the food though.

The hotel was amazing so thanks for writing your trippy else I probably wouldn't have known about it.

Originally Posted by TigerMom View Post
We've added Keg as a must for our trip now. You managed an amazing amount for a travel day. Looking forward to reading more.
You won't regret it!

I find that if we push ourselves through travel day, we beat the jet lag as best we can.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 16, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Have been looking forward to your trip report! Looks like a great first day. You managed to get so much in on travel day
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 16, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by k4ti3-x View Post
Have been looking forward to your trip report! Looks like a great first day. You managed to get so much in on travel day
Yea, we find powering through on the first day is the best way to beat the jet lag! It seemed to work on this trip & we pretty much avoided it completely which was great!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 16, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Did a search as thinking about Toronto and once I saw you'd just visited and done a trippie I was in!

Perfect travel day - Keg's looks awesome
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 16, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

Toronto looks stunning
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List