Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Jun 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
JANELOU
Excited about Disney

Mobile Which hotel? Rosen Inn International or Rosen Pointe Orlando

Hi,

We have stayed previously at Rosen Inn International, but next year looking at their hotel Rosen Pointe Orlando which is abit further back down I Drive near the bars, etc. Can anyone recommend this?
JANELOU is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We stayed there in 2014 fir the 2 weeks & loved it! So close to everything, restaurants Walgreens etc & so handy to get to universal. The bus to Disney had to be paid so we ended up getting a taxi as it was cheaper. We stay onsite now, but next year after our 2 weeks onsite we are staying here for 4 nights so we can do universal/IOA & Kennedy Space Centre.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

Had no problems with Rosen Inn @ Pointe when we stayed there.
It’s basic, and the air con can be a little noisy, but I’d stay there again without thinking about it.
It’s a great location and plenty of food and drink places on the door step.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Mobile

They are very similar..nothing to choose between really.both good places.the point is a slightly prettier area it has a few shops and a lovely ale house across the road. The international is a more central part of I drive with more going on.☺
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
daisydoo
Apprentice Imagineer

We've always stayed at International and we love it.

However, the last time we stayed, we had a room on the 4th floor overlooking the busy road so it was quite noisy at night. All the other times, we have had lower floors which were much quieter so maybe something to bear in mind if you do choose to stay there.

Daisydoo
daisydoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JACKIE153
Imagineer

Location, Location, Location... if you’re looking for great value accommodation on I Drive I would choose Rosen Inn@Pointe, easy walking distance to loads of restaurants, I Ride Trolley and Lynx Bus Stop directly outside and if you book any tours to KSC or Clearwater Beach the pick up is straight across the road at Pointe Orlando.

JACKIE153 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

The standard of accommodation will be the same.

We love the Pointe area of Idrive. So many restaurants nearby, Dave and Busters for evening fun, walkable to Icon360 and Pirates Mini golf.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

We stayed here in Oct and thought it was really good. We would stay again if staying on I drive, great location as you can walk to lots of different places. The staff are lovely, the rooms are basic but clean. The food in the bar area is amazing.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The pointe is a great location, I had no problems when staying there. The shuttles to the parks were rammed so only used it once and got taxis after that. Very close to Walgreens, Miller's Alehouse, some shops and if you do go then deffo try Bahama Breeze (short walk from pointe). The I-trolley is right outside the entrance, there is a Sizzler and Pizza hut right outside too (well, there was in 2014..), it's also directly opposite the upside down building. Basically a great location!
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

If pricing up Rosen @the pointe check out the difference in price with Rosen Plaza which is next door...for August this year it was only £2 per night more
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List