Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Oct 08, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Diesel_Staffie
Imagineer

spending money - 2 adults

How much spends would you need for 4 nights? staying at the santa fe, if everything but food was paid for ?

Thanks

Next trip : December 2023
Diesel_Staffie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 08, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post

We are 2 adults going this weekend for 3 nights and I've checked out the Disney website to get a rough idea. Breakfast is included at the Santa Fe and you can pre purchase half board vouchers for meals in some of the restaurants. Its £13 per person for a choice of 7 restaurants, and £17 if you want more choice. You get a starter, main course, dessert and soft drink or a buffet meal for that. I've heard its quite expensive and this saves about 15% off menu prices. You have to book at least 1 day in advance and they are waiting for you on arrival. Hope this helps but like you I'd like to know how much for drinks in bars and such like.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 08, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

The meal plans sound like a great idea and I think in many cases give much more than 15% discount.

If I've picked it up right, the buffets covered by the £13 plan (about €16) are around €28 incl drink - this represents about 42% discount!

The £17 (about €21) plus plan covers the hotel buffets, around €30 incl drink - a 30 % discount.

Have I got my sums right? If so it is very well worth getting even the standard plan - unless you plan to eat in McDonalds every night.
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 08, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Only problem I am now having is that advertised numbers to book on the Disneyland website are ringing unobtainable! If anyone can help I'd appreciate it as we go on Friday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 08, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
stephwa
Imagineer

We took £350 for 2 of us, but food was already paid for by the vouchers. If we had to pay for food, I would have taken around another £100 each. This was for 4 nights/5 days
DLP 1992 - Davy Crockett Ranch WDW 1994 - Grosvenor WDW 1996 - Travelodge LBW DLP 1997WDW 1998 - Caribbean Beach WDW 2000 - Nikki Bird WDW 2002 - Quality Inn Plaza WDW 2007 - Coronado Springs Resort DLP 2007 - Sequoia Lodge WDW 2009 - Villa and Pop! DLP 2009 - Newport Bay DLP 2010 - New York Hotel WDW 2010 - Pop Century

Upcoming Trips...
WDW October 2011!

stephwa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 08, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

Loved reading your great reports by the way Steph and some fantastic photos!

We're going in December to the Sequoia Lodge and you're right about the log fire in the lounge, it is very cosy in winter and the whole place is very magical.

You didn't mention Frontierland - Big Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones mainly, but I'm sure you did them! I don't know what you thought, but I think BTM there is better than Orlando's, particularly the long tunnel rides under the lake to the island.

Very interested to hear that you used the Half Board Meal Plan - I take it this was the Standard at £13? Did you find the choice available at the participating restaurants fairly adequate? You certainly got quite a meal at Annette's (one of our favourite's, though Half Board seems to be restricted to the burgers mainly ) and I take it you can get the full buffet at the Plaza Gardens? Was the choice good at Agrabah and Rendez-Vous des Stars?

Sorry for all the questions Steph!

Can't wait now to December after reading your report!
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 08, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Siffy
Imagineer

We went a few years ago. Two adults and twin four year olds. We took about £600 for the four of us I think!. My girls wer'nt great eaters then and I remember breakfast being inclusive and most lunchtime as Macdonalds. We Went to Mel's dinner for an evening meal each night. I would imagine about £600 or even £500 will do you both
Sharonx
Siffy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 08, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread