Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Oct 08, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
The mul
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by stephwa View Post
That sounds absolutely amazing. Your kids will be so excited. You'll have a wonderful time, DLP is fantastic! We went in September and loved it so much! Where are you staying?
Hi,

We are staying at the Cheyenne Hotel in DLP, I would have loved to stay at one of the more expevsive hotels, but we have spent a lot of money on the house and a new car, so cant afford to do everything unfortunatly.
We are all flying out from prestwick Airport on the 27th of Dec with Ryanair, £310 for the 4 of us and land in Beauvais Airport, transfers is with rstransports £140 return and Disney package for 4 nights 5 days is £978, which includes all tickets, hotel and bed and breakfast, we have also booked the halfboard plus option for meals and Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show as well.
If I had time I would have joined the Euro Disney S.C.A. Shareholders Club and saved more money if I bought 5 shares in DLP and could have got more discount at DLP shops and money off the holiday.
I dont know if the price that I paid is a bit expensive for a family of 4 or not, but never mind, it is at christmas time after all and it will be a magic holiday for us all, especially the kids.

Edited at 12:25 AM.
The mul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 08, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
stephwa
Imagineer

I think that's a fab price for the 4 of you, especially at Christmas. The halfboard vouchers are wonderful, and its great that you've got them! Really worth the money. Perfect amount of time to go for as well - that's how long we went for. And it was just enough to do everything, and our favourites more than once. You'll have an amazing time!
DLP 1992 - Davy Crockett Ranch WDW 1994 - Grosvenor WDW 1996 - Travelodge LBW DLP 1997WDW 1998 - Caribbean Beach WDW 2000 - Nikki Bird WDW 2002 - Quality Inn Plaza WDW 2007 - Coronado Springs Resort DLP 2007 - Sequoia Lodge WDW 2009 - Villa and Pop! DLP 2009 - Newport Bay DLP 2010 - New York Hotel WDW 2010 - Pop Century

Upcoming Trips...
WDW October 2011!

stephwa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 08, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DLP at Christmas is lovely. We've been a few times and the decorations, shows etc are wonderful. Make sure you catch the 'snow' on Main St!
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread