Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Oct 08, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
traceylou1972
Apprentice Imagineer

traceylou1972's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
DLP at Christmas or London

Need some help ...

We are going to DLP next week for a few days for Halloween, we have also been on two other occasions this year (February and June).
We have a weekend booked in London the weekend before Christmas but myself and my two DD want to cancel this and go to DLP sometime during December instead. We have done DLP at Christmas before, but we love it soooo much we want to go back. DH is digging his heals in and saying it is too extravagant to go 4 times in one year, but I say we are a long time in our wooden box.

Should I listen to hubby or should we fight it til the end lol
Cheyenne Aug 01, Circus Dec 03 ,DCR Dec 04, Magic Circus Dec 05, Kyriad NYE 07, Sequoia Feb 08, Val de Eur Jun 08, Cheyenne Oct 08, Magic Circus Jul 09, DH Feb 10, Newport Bay Feb 11, Kryiad Nov 11, Circus Jan 13 Sept 93 I Drive, Jul 07 Villa,Apr 09 Villa, Oct 10 Villa, Apr 11 Cruise & Villa, Xmas 11 Villa, July 12 Villa, Apr 14 Villa, Apr 15 Cruise & Villa, Dec 15 Villa, Aug 17 Villa & Cruise, Oct 18 Villa, Aug 19
traceylou1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 08, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Fight it till the end haha
I have not been to DLRP *yet, due for my 1st visit this december * so i have no idea whats to love so much about it atm, but i'm pretty sure it's better than a weekend in London you can never have too much disney surely?
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 08, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post

fight till the end!
i am going to dlp in december and it will be so magical
i have also been to london for the weekend which was really good if you want to shop and sightsee

BUT!

DLP IS SOOOOOOO amazing as you know and if you enjoy it then you should go!

imo it's a no brainer

i would choose dlp! everytime!

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 08, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Hal
Gloria sic transit mundi.

Hal's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 17
Sorry but I agree with your DH: 4 times in one year to DLP is too much - you should go to WDW instead (2 weeks there would have been cheaper than the 3 visits you have already made to DLP).

Owner at Marriott Marbella Beach, Cypress Harbour, & Harbour Lake; and DVC OKW & BLT.

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Hal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 08, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

DLP!

I love it at Christmas, we have spent the last 3 Christmas Days there.
Have also been for Halloween, which was fun, all those pumpkin men running around lol!
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 08, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

I love DLP but I would suggest London. I live there and things get really great a Christmas time. The shops are terrific, the atmosphere is great. The big museums are free. If you wish to go to DLP at Christmas then go (we want to but cannot afford it), but don't dismiss London.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 08, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post

I'd say London can be bloomin' pricey as well, but I'm biased too cos I live here I also struggle with Oxford Street (too stressful for me), which would be an obvious choice for the Christmas shopping. However, Westfield at Shepherds Bush is opening at the end of this week and that's going to be the largest shopping mall in Europe, so that could be worth a look.

If you go to DLP that often, have you thought about becoming a shareholder? There are all sorts of benefits. See link below.

disney-links/dlrpshares.html
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread