Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 24 Feb 17, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

That's terrible! I'm positive you'll get it sorted x
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
cheekybeckyboo
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Oh no, hope you get it sorted out - I'll be with you in the queue 😳
I swear I was singing Its a Small World in my sleep last night after hearing it on repeat 😂
Hope you get through quickly this morning!
cheekybeckyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cheekybeckyboo View Post
So last night after 3hrs and 30 mins waiting to get through I managed to get an offer of the room swap at no additional charge or £50 per night. We took the swap to POFQ and confirmed and then the line cut off. This morning I've woken up to a new confirmation email for POFQ but it is asking us to pay the £476 balance! We had already paid our balance off and were assured the move would be free. Back on the phone again at 9am... sigh.
morning all

I'm sure it will be 2 hours of magical musical hell - but they will fix it...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Still debating what to go for myself. I'm going to dial at 08.59 and press option 2 at 9am and hopefully minimal queue or at least not the 2+ hours I had yesterday. 😳
DARLING YOU GORRA LET US KNOW

should you stay or should you go!

may we should suggest a new play list for Disney hold - starting with that one from the Clash

papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

So last night after 3hrs and 30 mins waiting to get through I managed to get an offer of the room swap at no additional charge or £50 per night. We took the swap to POFQ and confirmed and then the line cut off. This morning I've woken up to a new confirmation email for POFQ but it is asking us to pay the £476 balance! We had already paid our balance off and were assured the move would be free. Back on the phone again at 9am... sigh.
Same here, woke up to an invoice that is £633 higher than our original! Can't face another 3 hrs + on hold so have just emailed. I'm sure they will rectify it but I am still very annoyed, it is very stressful.
shaz luvs tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
cheekybeckyboo
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Does anyone else think of that old Beach Boys song when the CBR announcement was playing on repeat? As she was listing the villages all I could think of was "Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama" 😂😂😂

I think I'm going round the bend!
cheekybeckyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Does anyone else think of that old Beach Boys song when the CBR announcement was playing on repeat? As she was listing the villages all I could think of was "Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama" 😂😂😂

well I must be going with you

sang it in my head every time we returned to the resort on the bus

way down in Kokomo

Old 24 Feb 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
beanbunny
Apprentice Imagineer

I haven't been thinking of that song... but I am now and off to work in 10 minutes! Hope my workmates are ready for a sing a long today!

Going to ring and try and get my booking sorted tomorrow. I think I am going to try for the £50 a night off the invoice. Any recommendations for best time to ring? And can anyone repeat the best number again?
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
beanbunny
Apprentice Imagineer

Papamouse - love your new countdown! Thanks for keeping spirits up and giving lots of helpful facts throughout this thread!
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Amazing that doing a dummy run for DDs' dates at CBR they are still advertising at the same price no reduction of £50 a night.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread