Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 7 Mar 17, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Yea we were offered the magic band credit. I suppose they've just changed how they're giving the credit (maybe thinking this is for the better as the gift card is more useful).

Can't believe that Disney didn't think about how their words to describe the credit could be so misinterpreted.

Possibly, but nobody knows. I received the email about the gift card (which replaced any $25 offers) but nowhere did it state it was a replacement to my offer. It was an additional offer of goodwill for 'continued patronage'
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I just think it's hilarious that the grand prize on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway is a holiday to CBR!

Anyway, I've just checked MDX and it's still showing my booking as being at CBR; however, in the last half hour I've received my new invoice, shows POFQ and a reduction in the total due by £377. That will do me. Everything else is the same, dining plan etc., and they've matched the King Room I paid for before.
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
So, finally caught up on the thread and all Papa Mouse's fab advice.

I really, really cannot believe that whoever makes the decisions thinks it's fair to offer any new booking to CBR exactly the same comp as those that booked over a year in advance.

I can't believe the complete lack of direction from the people at WDW that make the decisions.

I'm still not fully decided whether to even stay at CBR, family want to stay, but I'm going to wait until May & once I hear how it is a CBR, make an informed decision then.

Looks like there will be enough space at POR if people are moving out of there to go to CBR.

😁
Totally agree Cha, it's absolutely thoughtless. It's now made more a farce of the whole thing than before.
I'm flying out mid May, I'm planning on visiting CBR whilst I'm there to see what's going on. I'll be posting on my Instagram again this year so I'll put plenty pictures on. I'm queen_elsadisney_ if anyone wants to follow

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyboo View Post
No not yet.. but I'm feeling positive today.. today it's going to be me! if I wish it really really hard it might come true
Got my fingers crossed for you!

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
gh015c4116
Excited about Disney

papamouse

Could you PM me your email addy, i tried to send you both the email i sent and the one i received but your in box is full.
And as you seem the most knowledgeable , you might be the most help
gh015c4116 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Eden4
I want to go now!

Thank you Cha Cha for starting the threat and papamouse for the invaluable advice.

This is our 1st trip to Florida and WDW, we are staying at CBR and accepted the £50 prpn.
Eden4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
gh015c4116
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Eden4 View Post
Thank you Cha Cha for starting the threat and papamouse for the invaluable advice.

This is our 1st trip to Florida and WDW, we are staying at CBR and accepted the £50 prpn.
Im pretty sure your also getting the $75

Now if only i could get a written reply about the bl**dy room credit id be happy
gh015c4116 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by gh015c4116 View Post
Im pretty sure your also getting the $75

Now if only i could get a written reply about the bl**dy room credit id be happy

I'd be ecstatic lol
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
Totally agree Cha, it's absolutely thoughtless. It's now made more a farce of the whole thing than before.
I'm flying out mid May, I'm planning on visiting CBR whilst I'm there to see what's going on. I'll be posting on my Instagram again this year so I'll put plenty pictures on.
Hey Queen_Elsa,
I'm not on Instagram but may get it to follow your pics from AKL,
Bet you're super exited, not long to go for you. 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

im back sorry had to do some real work, like I know, sure - clients understand how big this is right,

that was my stroppy teenager

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread