Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jul 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by linnite View Post
RPR/CBR has been a strangely popular combo, there is also WillSa6 who has the exact same combo as us even including the stay at AKL, only they go imminently, not next month. And someone else I happened upon in the tickets forum also had RPR/CBR at the time we are all out, but I can't remember who they were.

If we hear a British accent out there I can see us asking them if they are dibbers, but the resorts are so big and popular with Brits most of the time I know I am going to get a blank look and have to say 'doesn't matter, never mind'!

I think we could have looked at splitting RPR and Cabana Bay too...really like the look of that lazy river...
We did RPR, CBR & AKL last year - lol
We were just going to stay Cabana Bay for our universal fix this year - didn't think we'd need Express Pas as mainly doing Harry Potter and the tamer rides & maybe Volcano Bay, but now Harry Potter rides are Express pass too, thought I might as well book a night at RPR.
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pavilion1983
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
overspent a little so no left over deposit for 2018...

ill hit up the clients this week and if I get a couple of jobs in I'll book it - and can always defer if work doesn't work out.

had a blast - but again a bit tight 5 in a room - looks like a villa for us next year

funny story at the airport check in - first case 50kgs, 2nd 48kgs and 3rd 36kgs - That will be $370 over weight charge - or you can go buy 2 more cases...

I knew something wasn't right but brain disengaged and rushed off to buy cases - (like in the Harley and Oakley stores - $170 and $370 respectively per case)...

Bags4travel - hidden ones fold outs 2 x $40 -got back and lots of red faces - something up with the scales! So sorry you are not over (like I could lift 50 kg cases anyhoo! )

the plane was half full (MT2604 was full and 2.5hrs late) we were empty and on time. Pleasant fight again - didn't really notice the lack of ife (always prepared - ipads phones and headphones etc)

Train journey was okay too - surviving on caffeine (and soon kebab), trying to keep the meeces up to 10 to get back in the zone. jet lag deffo not as bad after 2 weeks as it is with 3 - deffo need more than 2 weeks tho - its just not enough to do everything and have enough pool days.

kebab, woo woo home then off to bed!

Welcome back PM, hope you had a great time
Old 12 Jul 17, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dopeydons11
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
ha - third steaming app!

home and freezing - pizza and kebabs are on the way tho!
How much did they give you for books and mags? I'd much rather that than TC ife!
June 08 Regal Sun/Hampton Inn
Jan 09 PoP CeNtUrY Oct/Nov 09 PoP!
dopeydons11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Glad you are all home safe PM. I read one of my friends being given a £7 gift card just before they boarded as the ife wasn't working.
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 02:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We were on the flight that ppm went home on. We were an hour late on landing because a girl went off in tears with her boyfriend and we had to wait on her bags getting taken off etc. I'm not sure why she went off tbh, everyone around us was speculating she was afraid to fly but couldn't be sure, we felt quite sorry for them.
When we landed we were out really quickly and through immigration the quickest ever. In fact only about an hour till we had our car from getting off the plane, was great tbh.
Oh and the ife was fine but I have to say the choice on economy is rubbish, but the choice on premium is rubbish as well imo, not worth the upgrade. Thank goodness dh always has stuff on his iPad.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
WillSa6
slightly serious Dibber

Welcome back Papamouse. this thread has been a lot quieter without you
WillSa6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 06:08 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dopeydons11 View Post
How much did they give you for books and mags? I'd much rather that than TC ife!
didn't actually get anything - letter but no book card...

I was all ipaded up tho - I had 8 hours of GOT lore from you tube - still didn't finish it!

I just listened to audio and dose.

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077

Edited at 06:24 AM.
papamouse is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WillSa6 View Post
Welcome back Papamouse. this thread has been a lot quieter without you
1 day!

happy travels.

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
but now Harry Potter rides are Express pass too, thought I might as well book a night at RPR.
😊
How did I not know this? Since when? Ooh brilliant 😃
Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe - August 2014
We're going back August 2017, 1st time onsite - CBR + 1 week I Drive
solliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by solliss View Post
How did I not know this? Since when? Ooh brilliant 😃
Since 1st July, includes Hogwarts Express too 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread