Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 1 Aug 17, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

So many going so soon!

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
It really is! Looks like there will be a few of us there at the same time. So exciting 🍾😎
Happy hols Cha Cha and Solliss and anyone else out there at same time as us. Can't wait now in single digits.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Almost fastpass day for us. Booked when 535 days out so we are almost there!

We are in $75 magic band credit group so if we only get the gift card from CBR then we can go to ABTA as WDTC will have refused us our magic band credit ;-)
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

FastPass day for me tomorrow! We jumped ship a few months ago but I've avidly stuck with this thread in support of those who helped me make the decision.

What are we all going to do when the last of us checks in later this year? We will have been doing this for about 10 months! I suggest we form a CBR 2017 Support Group, so we can all still keep in touch. I will miss you guys!
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

We check in 13th October - balance payment is due this week, fastpasses are in 14 days time, and my magic band skins arrived in the post this morning

No compensation offered to me, booked direct with Disney in April 2016, I was just informed of the refurb via an email, then another generic email informing of the gift card. I am fully expecting to be told I am not eligible for the card when we get there, and have been in a constant state of anxiety over all this since Feb, but this week I have started feeling the magic of the resort again (but that pool bar is still a bad joke). Think it was the most recent Theme Park Brothers video that helped, there is still a lot of beauty there
ravenwing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
FastPass day for me tomorrow! We jumped ship a few months ago but I've avidly stuck with this thread in support of those who helped me make the decision.

What are we all going to do when the last of us checks in later this year? We will have been doing this for about 10 months! I suggest we form a CBR 2017 Support Group, so we can all still keep in touch. I will miss you guys!
Sign me up for the CBR Support Group... Can we still have gin parties? 👍🍸👍
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Sign me up for the CBR Support Group... Can we still have gin parties? 👍🍸👍
No Bubba, we can't - no gin parties. None. Keep your evil, scenty liquid to yourself. Ugh.

Now Bailey's, now we're talking!
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

No Bubba, we can't - no gin parties. None. Keep your evil, scenty liquid to yourself. Ugh.

i'll have yours... a double pls...

recapping time - remember this one

Inside My Head (I don't do anger)

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
KCMUMMY
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by QueenElsa View Post
I think you are the last of the active group to go natanddaz - although not sure who the last to check in at CBR will be

who is still left to check in to CBR and when ?
21st August for me.

£50 per night discount, booked through OA, personalised e-mail from Guest Services informing that ALL guests who booked prior to announcement will get $75 giftcard
KCMUMMY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Mobile

Noooooo, Silvercat, Baileys tastes like coffee flavoured dribble, please don't make me drink Bailey's... Oh OK then, if that's all that's on offer I'll force myself, I'm an equal opportunity drinker🍷🍾🍸🥛🍶
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread