Old 17 Sep 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good day

Joan
Thank you for reading and commenting!
VeryexcitedH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Very busy day! I’d have been shattered!
It was an extremely busy day and we were exhausted but it was such a good start to our holiday! Thanks for reading and commenting.
VeryexcitedH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
Great start! I'll be following

How did you find going to Universal on your first day? We are doing a similar trip next year but was thinking we should wait a few days to get over the flight before throwing ourselves into Universal (going to keys/gulf coast first). You seem to have done well.
Thanks for reading and following.

We have done it both ways now...first time 5 years ago we did Disney for 14 days and then Universal for 7. So we swapped it about this year as we thought being onsite we would take advantage of the early entry and the jet lag combined but to be honest I think I prefered Universal at the end of the holidays as being onsite we enjoyed being able to go back to the hotel mid way through the day for a break and we also didn't utilise early entry every day this time like we did last time as all the rides we wanted to do were now express! So I would say it depends if you are onsite or not?

It's tricky but I bet you'll have fun whatever you do!
Old 17 Sep 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sounds great, we will be doing this route next year. Did you know that there is a priority queue for club checkin (far right)- I found out after queuing this year in th standard queue😫😫
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
Sounds great, we will be doing this route next year. Did you know that there is a priority queue for club checkin (far right)- I found out after queuing this year in th standard queue😫😫
Yes we saw it when we were queuing to check in but all three desks were busy when we arrived. It was the desk we eventually went to once the receptionist was free. Gutted you didn't see it soon enough. 😮
Old 17 Sep 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by VeryexcitedH View Post
Yes we saw it when we were queuing to check in but all three desks were busy when we arrived. It was the desk we eventually went to once the receptionist was free. Gutted you didn't see it soon enough. 😮
Which hotel did you stay at in Miami, and would you recommend it?- we are looking for one which is not too far from the airport
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 18, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, 111 South Royal Poinciana Boulevard, Miami Springs.

I would certainly recommend this hotel. It was less than 5 minutes from the airport, really easy to find with the satnav and a reasonable price (booked at about 8 months out). It was easy when we left the next day as the satnav put us straight from here onto the road we took to Orlando.
Old 5 Jun 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lynda__Loo
Proud to wear my Ears

Sounds like a great first day!
Lynda__Loo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lynda__Loo View Post
Sounds like a great first day!
Busy but definitely great! Thanks for reading.
Old 6 Jun 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
l33na
VIP Dibber

A very brilliant and busy first day
l33na is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List