BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
$10 price increase for CRT breakfast

I've read on other sites that the price of a CRT breakfast is to increase to $31.99 for adults and $21.99 for kids 3-9. This price will I think include a photo in a frame but it's confusuing weather the info from Disney means the photo package like at CM that's available to purcahse.

I think this $10 dollar increase is a bit much Dinner prices have increased to $39.99 for adults and $24.99 for kids.

We have had breakfast once at CRT so probably will not be going again.

Caron
BarryandCaron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 05, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post

When does this price increase come into force? And will it apply to people who have already booked ADR's at the old price? We have a booking for breakfast on 16th November.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 05, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I found this info about CRT changes on AllEars site;

Beginning February 1, 2006, dining at Cinderella's Royal Table will undergo several changes:

-- Breakfast and Lunch will continue as Disney Princess-themed character meals. However, when you arrive at Cinderella Castle for your reservation, a photographer will be on hand to take pictures of your group in the lobby, before you are seated in the dining room. A package with four 4x6 prints and one 6x8 print of your photo, as well as one 6x8 print of Cinderella Castle, in a Cinderella photo holder (valued at $29.95 plus tax) will be delivered to you during your meal, which will be from a fixed-price, set menu. (Additional photos may be purchased.)

Breakfast: $31.99 ages 10 and up; $21.99 ages 3-9. Lunch: $33.99 ages 10 and up; $22.99 ages 3-9.

-- Dinner will become a fixed-price, set meal, also, hosted by the Fairy Godmother, who will lead the observance of special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. You will also have the chance to have your photo taken before dining, with a photo package similar to that mentioned above offered to you during the meal. In addition, you will receive a special, unframed, unmatted lithograph (worth $50), given exclusively to diners at Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner.

Dinner: $39.99 ages 10 and up; $24.99 ages 3-9.

NOTE: Once these changes go into effect (February 1, 2006), payment in full with a credit card will be required at the time of booking for all meals at Cinderella's Royal Table. If you do not have a credit card, the reservation cannot be made. All reservations for dining at Cinderella's Royal Table prior to February 1, 2006, will follow current pricing and deposit payment policies.

Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan WILL be accepted at Cinderella's Royal Table meals, requiring TWO table service credits

Caron
BarryandCaron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 05, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Caron, I guess the changes don't affect us then ! (breathes a sigh of relief *lol*)
Old 29 Oct 05, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
It would cost approx $130 for 2 adults and 2 kids including tax and tip and as my two would probably not eat anything there I guess we won't be going.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 05, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by TinkTatoo
It would cost approx $130 for 2 adults and 2 kids including tax and tip and as my two would probably not eat anything there I guess we won't be going.
It would cost us approx £93 for the 4 of us for breakfast - a tiny bit expensive I think

I certainly hope Disney don't change all their character meals to this sort of pricing as we were planning on quite a few character meals for next time as it encourages Joshy to eat his meal.

Caron
Old 29 Oct 05, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by barrysprot36
It would cost us approx £93 for the 4 of us for breakfast - a tiny bit expensive I think

I certainly hope Disney don't change all their character meals to this sort of pricing as we were planning on quite a few character meals for next time as it encourages Joshy to eat his meal.

Caron
Aodhan eats very little at these breakfasts (a few slices of bacon and some strawberries / watermelon) and wouldn't be interested in meeting "face" characters so I couldn't justify going to this one. I bet it will still be impossible to book though

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 05, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post

That's a hefty increase, but I guess the demand will still be there for CRT. We've never eaten there (I couldn't get a PS for the last trip despite no end of trying ) I don't know if I can justify that much for one meal which by all accounts is not Disney's best offering food-wise.
Closed Thread