cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 9 up up and away or the parks here we come with a little more

Maria stated to look a little unwell not sick as such but unwell I known her a good 30+ years so I know I asked if she still come out she said yes I was so pleased I don’t like doing thing by myself as our holiday a joint thing we left around 9 and headed to the parks we just did our usual thing no rushing around just playing it by ear so to speak . We did a few rides Maria not a big ride fan but there a few she will do we then headed over to the other park as I wanted to do the rat thing I did single rider and only took a few minutes to get on. The parks have been very bizzy for time of year. We came out and walk though the village and did the balloon which was nice we decided to have a look around the hotels we just did 2 we where going round the rest the next day. I love my walking around these places . We headed back inwanted Maria to rest as we where going back to watch the fireworks . I did a few things on the I pad let Maria rest then we headed back to Disneyland park to watch the fireworks. After we just sat on a bench and waited becurse the crowd where pushing and shoveing some where just standing in people way . I not like that we sat for about 20 minutes every 5 minutes we get the park is know closing . A CM came past I said that Inwas not going to put my partner though the pushing . She said in vey good English good idea and wish us both a pleasant night . We left and for the frist time we caught the bus big big mistake we waited thinking people world Que nope they all just seemed to push and would not let people get off we had the same on the trains never mind .

Here some pictures

And some of the fireworks

I did take a lot more I will post a thread latter just with a lot of pictures on

Thx for reading

Edited at 06:19 AM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

How was the balloon? I have thought about going a couple of times, but not too keen on heights I agree the buses are a nightmare!
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
How was the balloon? I have thought about going a couple of times, but not too keen on heights I agree the buses are a nightmare!
Hi there ballon fine just hold on tight Maria not keen on highest but as long as in inclosed she ok

Yes the buses are

Thanks for you comments x
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List