Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Feb 19, 06:39 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile Can someone explain the different Halloween horror night tickets please?

My husband and elder son want to do this this year. I am not into horror so will be staying at hotel with youngest son lol. I see there is an offer for buy 1 night get 2nd night free. People have mentioned waiting for a frequent fear ticket to come on sale. I have tried looking and can’t find the answer but what is it? Basically I’m wanting to know the difference between the tickets! And do you just turn up whichever night you want when event is on? I mean are tickets dated? Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 19, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

A frequent fear pass covers multiple nights and some tiers include express passes. I think the highest tier is 10 nights with express passes.

Single night tickets are dated and you must attend on the date you booked them for x
aladdin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I have booked tickets but it didn’t give me an option to choose a date to attend, is that because it is valid for 2 nights? So can they attend any of the nights it is on? Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I have booked tickets but it didn’t give me an option to choose a date to attend, is that because it is valid for 2 nights? So can they attend any of the nights it is on? Thanks
If I am reading it correctly, with the 2 night Sunday to Friday ticket you can have 2 admissions for any date that the ticket is valid for between 6th September and 1st November excluding a Saturday night. Below is taken from the OAT site.

*The Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday – Friday Plus 2nd Night Free Promotional Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2019 Halloween Horror Nights Event nights on select event dates that are valid for ticket type. All ticket usage must be completed on or before November 1, 2019 when the ticket will expire in full. Unused nights will be forfeited. The Halloween Horror Nights event begins at 6:30 pm and closing times vary

Hope this helps.

Edited at 02:27 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan14
Getting Excited

also there are 3 types of frequent fear. they are frequent fear, frequent fear plus and ultimate frequent fear. ultimate frequent fear covers all dates including the saturday whereas the frequent fear plus covers all days apart from saturdays and the normal one excludes saturdays and fridays
disneyfan14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List