Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 11 Mar 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Yorkshirelass72 View Post
We've booked to see an afternoon game at Tampa Bay Rays, got the tickets already for 16th June and treating ourselves to a night in a hotel near by as there is a free trolley which will take you to the game. We're then combining it with a trip to Busch gardens the next day, whilst we're down there. We've got a car, so no problem with the journey and never been to a baseball game before, so really looking forward to the atmosphere. Plus with us staying close by, we can have a few beers and eat dinner in St Pete's afterwards and not worry about driving back to the Villa.
Hi Yorkshirelass, I am from Yorkshire too, from Leeds
This is what we have sort of decided on as the hotels near bush gardens do not look that great. We are planning on going on 12th June.
Which horel are you staying in, the trolley sounds a great idea, where did you buy your tickets from, weve never been to a baseball game before. The stadium looks brilliant

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House at
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Hi just checked espn looks like some good things on in June to see. Your Disney tickets get you in.
Thank you, will take a look

2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshirelass72
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
Hi Yorkshirelass, I am from Yorkshire too, from Leeds
This is what we have sort of decided on as the hotels near bush gardens do not look that great. We are planning on going on 12th June.
Which horel are you staying in, the trolley sounds a great idea, where did you buy your tickets from, weve never been to a baseball game before. The stadium looks brilliant
Hi there, us Yorkshire Folks do like a bargain! I bought the tickets for the game from stubhub, they weren't cheap, but we got good seats. I downloaded the app and was able to download the tickets straight away. Booking . com was where I dropped on the Avalon Hotel Downtown St Petersburg. You don't have to pay until you get there and the prices are reasonable looking at the quality of the rooms, plus free parking and you can get coffee and cookies free in the lobby. The sister hotel, where the free shuttle trolley goes from and to Tropicana Field stadium, also looks ok, The Hollander I think it is called. Hope this helps. Update: Also look at the rays website, looks like they're selling tickets now mlb . com rays tickets

Edited at 01:57 PM.
Yorkshirelass72 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ice hockey season is October - March/April
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Yorkshirelass72 View Post
Hi there, us Yorkshire Folks do like a bargain! I bought the tickets for the game from stubhub, they weren't cheap, but we got good seats. I downloaded the app and was able to download the tickets straight away. Booking . com was where I dropped on the Avalon Hotel Downtown St Petersburg. You don't have to pay until you get there and the prices are reasonable looking at the quality of the rooms, plus free parking and you can get coffee and cookies free in the lobby. The sister hotel, where the free shuttle trolley goes from and to Tropicana Field stadium, also looks ok, The Hollander I think it is called. Hope this helps. Update: Also look at the rays website, looks like they're selling tickets now mlb . com rays tickets
That's great thank you and yes we do like a bargain :-)
Will take a look at these. Hope you enjoy the game

2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa