Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 4 Sep 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
What a fantastic first day. You fitted so much in! Fab photos.

M x
Haha we certainly wanted to make the most of the few days we were there by cramming lots in... luckily Charlie didn't seem to object too much!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 18, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Awww what an amazing first day!
We also have a gorgeous blonde, blue eyed 9mth old little boy (your Charlie reminds me of him!) who’s also calmed by ‘Say Hello to the Sun’

It must be amazing watching him enjoy his first Disney rides..I felt teary for you!

We’re off to Majorca in a couple of weeks for our first family holiday (great tip about remembering the milestone cards as we’re awaiting our first tooth too!) he has mastered full speed crawling though and standing so we might actually get walking before we go!

We’re booked for our first trip to DLP next May when Thomas will be 18mths and literally can’t wait!

Off to read your previous days now xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 18, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Wow you really didn't let having a baby with you slow you down!
That whole Cars ride incident was very odd!
There seemed to be loads of other stuff he could do though which was good.
With you all the way about the constant emotional overload - all the feels being in Disney with your baba xx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 18, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Awww your wee one is so cute and so lucky having an extended Disney family to share all these experiences with him already! What an action packed day you still managed around feeds and sleeps etc 😀
Can tell from your writing that you are overcome with happiness watching him experience his first Disney. Awesome, thanks for sharing
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Awww what an amazing first day!
We also have a gorgeous blonde, blue eyed 9mth old little boy (your Charlie reminds me of him!) who’s also calmed by ‘Say Hello to the Sun’

It must be amazing watching him enjoy his first Disney rides..I felt teary for you!

We’re off to Majorca in a couple of weeks for our first family holiday (great tip about remembering the milestone cards as we’re awaiting our first tooth too!) he has mastered full speed crawling though and standing so we might actually get walking before we go!

We’re booked for our first trip to DLP next May when Thomas will be 18mths and literally can’t wait!

Off to read your previous days now xx
I am sure Say Hello to the Sun is some sort of baby hypnosis... it works every time!

So exciting you have a DLP trip planned, Thomas is going to love it! 18 months will be such a wonderful age to experience the Disney magic! And have a great time in Majorca, you may just get your first steps whist away!

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Wow you really didn't let having a baby with you slow you down!
That whole Cars ride incident was very odd!
There seemed to be loads of other stuff he could do though which was good.
With you all the way about the constant emotional overload - all the feels being in Disney with your baba xx
Haha you know how much we like to fill our Disney days to the absolute max... it's fortunate that Charlie didn't object!

Most odd with the Cars ride, I imagine if we had tried again at a different time and it had been a different CM we would have been let on!

So magical experiencing it all with your own little one, I'm so excited for all the trips to come as he becomes more aware of whats going on!

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Awww your wee one is so cute and so lucky having an extended Disney family to share all these experiences with him already! What an action packed day you still managed around feeds and sleeps etc 😀

Can tell from your writing that you are overcome with happiness watching him experience his first Disney. Awesome, thanks for sharing
It was so wonderful being out there with Paul's family so they could experience it with Charlie too The happiness was literally exploding from me!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Wishing
slightly serious Dibber

Just stumble on your report. It doesn't seem five minutes since your California trip and you were buying all those cute baby clothes awaiting your now arrival and now here gorgeous little Charlie enjoying his first Disney trip! The first trip is always so magical, he looks likes he's enjoying every minutes and definitely has his Mum and Dad holiday stamina.
DCL: '14 Disney Magic.
Disney Wishing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Wishing View Post
Just stumble on your report. It doesn't seem five minutes since your California trip and you were buying all those cute baby clothes awaiting your now arrival and now here gorgeous little Charlie enjoying his first Disney trip! The first trip is always so magical, he looks likes he's enjoying every minutes and definitely has his Mum and Dad holiday stamina.
Oh I know, time has absolutely flown! It feels like only yesterday I was drinking cocktails in Vegas and here we are now with an almost 11 month old!

Charlie's first trip was so magical, it has made me so excited about all the trips we have to come in the future! He certainly did well in keeping up with our crazy pace!