Notices

Old 10 Feb 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Definitely. We had a standard SUV last time and it was fine from the airport. Going back to the airport it was slightly different due to all the ladies had bought.
Whatever do you mean!

So one thing I'd been waiting for became available to book yesterday. Toy Story Extra Morning Magic. It's an expense but I'd initially budgeted for paying for Be Our Guest dinner. I've booked this instead which will be far better for us.
That sounds like a fair trade off to me! Well done x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Glad you got this booked. Between the 2 things I’d go for emm as well.
I’m waiting on it being released for July.
Apparently there is no method to the release schedule. Definitely made the right choice though I think.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
That sounds like a fair trade off to me! Well done x
I really think so. Really looking forward to to it.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Time seems to be moving slower and slower. Still waiting for our building work to start. It should be mid March but we will definitely be away when it's being done which isn't ideal at all.

Minions Character breakfast is booked and paid for. Thats the last extra to be bought. Its ridiculous how many extras I've bought! I can't help myself. I justify to myself by saying I have no vices, don't drink, don't smoke and don't go out much but still feel I've spent WAY too much!
Old 23 Feb 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Time seems to be moving slower and slower. Still waiting for our building work to start. It should be mid March but we will definitely be away when it's being done which isn't ideal at all.

Minions Character breakfast is booked and paid for. Thats the last extra to be bought. Its ridiculous how many extras I've bought! I can't help myself. I justify to myself by saying I have no vices, don't drink, don't smoke and don't go out much but still feel I've spent WAY too much!
I just said to the husband yesterday that I feel that it's really starting to drag now, just since Christmas. Oh no just thinkg, hopefully it'll be completed for when you get back! We're just on doing our downstairs bathroom and hallway so everything's stressing me out at the minute, the joys of houses

You've got to buy extra's though, I just bought 1 day Disney park tickets and an overnight stay for ours sssshhhh don't tell the husband! Your holiday's what you make it, if you can afford it do it. Just think of all the amazing memories you'll have from these little added extras xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Haha that is exactly how I justify my holiday spending too
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
I just said to the husband yesterday that I feel that it's really starting to drag now, just since Christmas. Oh no just thinkg, hopefully it'll be completed for when you get back! We're just on doing our downstairs bathroom and hallway so everything's stressing me out at the minute, the joys of houses

You've got to buy extra's though, I just bought 1 day Disney park tickets and an overnight stay for ours sssshhhh don't tell the husband! Your holiday's what you make it, if you can afford it do it. Just think of all the amazing memories you'll have from these little added extras xx
I've just happened to have done a lot of extras I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Haha that is exactly how I justify my holiday spending too
It is true though isn't it
Old 11 Mar 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Some Disney news!

Fastpass day! All got successfully. Painless and quick. Amended the times on a few things as well so pretty happy. Just annoying the 60 day loophole has been closed so will have to wait awhile to book our offsite fastpasses.

Also sorted out our temporary disabled parking permit for Florida. We have a blue badge at home so it's something we can get for Florida. Again very painless process and really useful for Evie.

Also today I've ordered a new cane today for Evie which should arrive in time for the holiday. She's gone fancy with a pink handle and pink tip. It's hard to get her to use a cane so hopefully a blinged up one will help
Old 11 Mar 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Yay well done on FP day! Always such a relief when that's over isn't it.

Is it simple enough to sort? I've just gotten a blue badge and wasn't fully sure how it worked. I've emailed an address and they've asked me to send a picture of my blue badge no earlier than 60 days before we travel, then pay over the phone. Is that correct?

Hopefully Evie likes the new cane! X
Old 12 Mar 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Yay well done on FP day! Always such a relief when that's over isn't it.

Is it simple enough to sort? I've just gotten a blue badge and wasn't fully sure how it worked. I've emailed an address and they've asked me to send a picture of my blue badge no earlier than 60 days before we travel, then pay over the phone. Is that correct?

Hopefully Evie likes the new cane! X
That's correct. Fill in the application form which can be found in the special needs section on the dibb. It needs blue badge front and back and passport scans. It was sixty days before. I sent the email and got a reply within a couple of hours. I rang and then paid. I received an email confirmation it has been sent in the post. Really easy. I felt with George Woody.