Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 3 Aug 18, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Beccab0301
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by katebush95 View Post
Brill report 💕
Thank you. Our first real attempt at doing something like this so glad it's going down well.

Becca

Beccab0301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

What a fab day and a nice smooth journey over... well done for being the designated driver, so brave! (my OH has to do all the driving when we leave the UK as I am far too much of a wimp!)

Alex is so cute and looked super happy in the carrier! We go to DLP next week with our 9mo so will too be using a carrier to tackle the queues... he is so wriggly that holding him in your arms will be a nightmare!

I love the Friends t-shirts, me and my friend have the same ones in white for when we go to Friends Fest next month!

Loved reading this, excited for day 2!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 18, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Beccab0301
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a fab day and a nice smooth journey over... well done for being the designated driver, so brave! (my OH has to do all the driving when we leave the UK as I am far too much of a wimp!)

Alex is so cute and looked super happy in the carrier! We go to DLP next week with our 9mo so will too be using a carrier to tackle the queues... he is so wriggly that holding him in your arms will be a nightmare!

I love the Friends t-shirts, me and my friend have the same ones in white for when we go to Friends Fest next month!

Loved reading this, excited for day 2!
The journey was absolutely fine, but the roads are just a bit boring.
The sling was a lifesaver for us and it saved our arms getting too tired.

I'm going to read your pre trip now!

Becca

Beccab0301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Smashed it, what a full on day!

Love the image of you running back to the car with your bacon sandwiches so as not to miss the train.

Considering you arrived at 1pm you did so much! I am so impressed.

Well done Alex for not getting too scared on Pirates, even thought the Paris version has the drops.

Dinner at Cheyenne sounds really good, will have to remember that.

Thanks for writing up your day, it was fun to read.

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Beccab0301
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Smashed it, what a full on day!

Love the image of you running back to the car with your bacon sandwiches so as not to miss the train.

Considering you arrived at 1pm you did so much! I am so impressed.

Well done Alex for not getting too scared on Pirates, even thought the Paris version has the drops.

Dinner at Cheyenne sounds really good, will have to remember that.

Thanks for writing up your day, it was fun to read.

Thank you very much for your comments
See you going to Yacht club. Super jealous x

Becca

Old 26 Sep 18, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Great first day. Can I ask what you did about milk while out and about in the parks? I have an 11 month old atm so she is still on formula but by the time we go to DLP she will be on normal full fat cows milk. Did you take any out with you during the day or just let Alex have it when at the hotel & have him drink water/juice while out and about. Its a whole new world for me!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccab0301
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Great first day. Can I ask what you did about milk while out and about in the parks? I have an 11 month old atm so she is still on formula but by the time we go to DLP she will be on normal full fat cows milk. Did you take any out with you during the day or just let Alex have it when at the hotel & have him drink water/juice while out and about. Its a whole new world for me!

I totally get where you are coming from. As a generally rule Alex only has milk at night. So in the park he just had water, you can buy full fat milk in the hotel shops not sure about the parks (I reckon you could ask in the coffee shops for some full fat milk and they would heat it up for you)
I took 4 pints of frozen milk and put it in a cool bag, it was still solid by the time I got it in to the fridge. (Stayed in premier inn night before)
We have just come back from Majorca and I bought full fat milk out there and Alex didn't notice the difference.

Don't worry to much. How you getting there flying or driving? x

Becca

Old 28 Sep 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Beccab0301 View Post
I totally get where you are coming from. As a generally rule Alex only has milk at night. So in the park he just had water, you can buy full fat milk in the hotel shops not sure about the parks (I reckon you could ask in the coffee shops for some full fat milk and they would heat it up for you)
I took 4 pints of frozen milk and put it in a cool bag, it was still solid by the time I got it in to the fridge. (Stayed in premier inn night before)
We have just come back from Majorca and I bought full fat milk out there and Alex didn't notice the difference.

Don't worry to much. How you getting there flying or driving? x
We are driving so I might do the same with frozen milk. Thanks for the reply and the info about Majorca, we happen to be flying to Palma on Thursday for our little ones first birthday.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccab0301
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
We are driving so I might do the same with frozen milk. Thanks for the reply and the info about Majorca, we happen to be flying to Palma on Thursday for our little ones first birthday.
That's where we went. Hope you have a lovely time. Xx

Becca